All I care about is Harley

Joker POV

I'm there sitting in my cell just thinking of the guard. He was just trying to make me mad right? RIGHT? Harley is still my doctor. Then the other guards come in and put me in the jacket. "Your doctor will be here soon."

"Gosh I hope it's Harley." I whisper to myself. Then the door open it wasn't Harley. It wasn't even a women it was a man. "Hello Joker I'm Dr. Crane. I will be your new doctor."

"Where is Harley."

"Dr. Qunizel will no longer be your doctor. Orders of Dr. Arkham. I'm surprised that she still works here after yesterday." Once again something snap in me when he insults Harley. I got out of my jacket and had my hand on his neck. The guards came running in. "Joker let him go!!!!"

"Not until Harley or Dr. Qunizel as toy would call her comes in." I shout at them. The guards called in Dr. Arkham. I heard them talking to one another. Dr. Arkham tells the guard "tell him Dr. Qunizel doesn't want to talk to him."

"Dr. Arkham I heard you bring her to me." Then I heard a bunch of people running probably going to get her. Then I heard the sound of heels then I knew it was her so I let of Dr. Cranes neck as she came in to the cell.

Harley POV

I heard that the Joker was lashing out on Dr. Crane till he can see me. I couldn't help but get a little excited. As I walked through the door he let go of Dr. Cranes neck dropping him to the floor. I know that I should be here to help the Joker but I ran over to Dr. Crane to make sure he was ok. Joker didn't look to pleased.

Joker POV

She came and ran to him. I thought she came here for me not him!!! I want her to my own. She can only care for me. With out thinking I pulled out and knife. I aimed for him but I didn't hit him. I hit Harley in the back of her leg. She cried out in pain.

Authors note

Hey guys hope you like it. Like I said I've been having writers block so Shelby helped me out with this one. Thank you all. Love you all bye!!!