A machine gun

Authors POV

It been a month since Joker awoke from his coma. He is no longer in the hospital they are back in Arkham but the Joker still had a scare on his forehead from when he banged it. As Harley walked into his cell the Joker could help but smile at how happy she was. Joker thinks as long as she is happy I'm happy too. "Hey there Mr. J. How are you today?"

"Just fine now that your here Harley." Harley gave a little giggle at his compliment to her. "I brought you something."

"Ohh what is it?"

"A kitty." She took out a stuff kitty and played with its paws like it was a real kitty. Joker started to lean over the table looking at her. She started to lean over to to him. Then there lips were just a centimeter apart. Nether one of them moved any close teasing each other darling the other to make the first move. It was silent for just a moment. Then the Joker broke the silence. "Harley could you do me a favor?"

"Yea sure. Anything."

"I need a machine gun." Harley froze for just a second trying to comprehend what just happened. "A machine gun?"

"Yes can you do that for me?"Harley just nodded her head well the session time got over. She left Arkham to go get a machine. As for the Joker.

Joker POV

I told her I need a machine gun. I hope she gets it for me because my boys are coming to get me tomorrow and I want to bring Harley along with me. I know that I just need her get my that machine gun then I will take her to the electro shock room get her started on becoming just as crazy as me then take her to ace chemicals to have her jump in. And be just like me.

Authors note

Hey guys hope you all like it. And if it is not already obvious Harley will finally turn to Harley Quinn!!!! Yaaaaa!!! Any way love you all bye!!!!