The old firends

Harley POV

Mr. J just nodded and let me grab a phone as u called Shelby. "Hey Shelby."

"Harley. Oh thank god that your alright everyone is here worrying about you. We herd what happen at Arkham."

"Yeah about that. I'm going to go over to tell you about that. Get the rest of them over at your house."

"Everyone is already here. Get over here ASAP!" Then she hunged up and I walk back to Puddin. "Hey Mr. J I'm going over to Shelbys. It won't be long."

"Ok just give me a minute. Then we'll leave."

"Alone Puddin. I'm going alone."

"But pumpkin." I left the room before he could finished and started to walk towards Shelbys. She didn't live to far. Once I got there I notice a few cars. Everyone must be here. Before I walked in I saw a purple lambo drive by. When I walked in everyone looked at me weird. "Ya this is the thing I wanted to talk to you guys about." I told them everything that happened in the past 24 hours. And there was this guy I never seen before. "So that's it. And who is that guy."

"Oh he is Case. We met him like a week ago. And man wow. I can't believe that happened." Said Shelby.

"Ya well maybe now she can party once in a while. No she is no longer Ms. Rules." Said Zowie almost bouncing off the walls from excitement that I will now join them for party's. "Zowie calm down."

"No! I want food!"

"Well that was random." Stated Case.

"Yeah well not for Zowie." I responded. Then we chat for a bit and the door bell rang. "Harley. You have a surprise. We originally thought it will be. Good." Said Morgan

"But form what you told us it is bad." Zowie interrupted.

"Oh come on how bad can it be."  I open the door and looked up. I saw a face I thought I'll never see again. All I could mange to say was "Ben?"

Authors note

Hey guys. So Ben is back and that will be explained in the next chapter. Also Case is also based on a real life friend. Spoiler alert!!! I added him because Zowie wanted to add him and then kill him. So Case is gonna die. Anyway love you all bye!!!