Batman

Batman/Bruce POV

That gorgeous chick. What is she doing with him!!!! I wanted to help her but I threw two of her best friends off a cliff, well a building. I fell bad so I was hoping from building tying to find her to and apologize to her but I don't think that will work. I just stop and sit to think about what I'm going to do. Then I saw the ever so famous creeper. I heard him mumble something but couldn't make it out. I went down to take him down and he just stood there. "Hey bats I'm not in the mood to fight just take me in." This is not like him at all. "What's your game creeper?"

"Nothing bats. Just there was this girl."

"There is always a girl with you creeper."

"No it's not like all the other times. Just I wanted to get know her talk to her. But I'm me and I did what I would do."

"So you actually like this girl and don't just want sex?"

"I know bats wired right. But she ran away and I think I should go back to arkham." I felt sorry for him. Normally he is such a pevre but there's a girl that changed him I can't take him to arkham. "Ok creeper I'll make you a deal. As long as you tell me who this girl is I won't take you to arkham."

"Sounds like a good deal. Her name is Harley Quinn."

"Harley Quinn as in the Joker's Harley Quinn?"

"Ya. Now you know keeping your deal?"

"Of course." I said then walk away. Harley drags everyone into liking her when she doesn't feel anything about them. The Joker manipulated her to think that he loves her. The Joker has never loved no one but himself he will just use her. And I'm batman so I'm going to save her!!!!

Authors note

Hey guys. I'm sorry that I haven't updated I've been busy. Homework, drama, sports, and physical therapy for my leg. Also I'm going to start tutoring 6th graders but I will try hard to update as much as possible. Also the first line on this chapter was written by Shelby my friend. Love you all bye!!!!!