The hospital

Harley POV

I saw him turn around and look at me. I was scared of him and what he might do. I think he saw that I was scared but he didn't laugh like he would when he saw people scared. He looked sad and looked like he was about to cry. Out of nowhere the guards came out and tackled him to the floor. I saw that they took him to his cell. Then Dr. Arkham came up to me "Dr. Qunizel can I speak to you in my office."

"Of course Dr. Arkham." I gave a simple nod and followed him to his office. "What do you want to talk about with me Dr. Arkham?"

"Well Harleen I've got some bad news. You would not be taking the Joker anymore. Dr. Crane would be handling him. We will give you a new patent tomorrow as of right now you could go home." I want to refuse his statement but I couldn't fight with my boss. So I just nodded my head and left I got into my car and headed to the hospital. Once I got there I went to the front desk. "Hi I'm Harleen Qunizel I came here to....." She cut me off.

"Oh hi Harleen I lead you to you boyfriends room." Before I could interject she went behind the desk and took me to Ben's room. When I got there she left and it was just me and Ben. "Harleen I mean Harley you came."

"Ben I came to clear things up we are not dating."

"I know Harley. But at your house I did mean what I said. I didn't mean to hurt you truly I didn't. I've been trying to change myself. Our break up was the worst thing that happen to me will you truly take me back?" I don't know why but I believe him. Every word I believe him. I always believe in second chances so my response was "yes I will take you back." And a big smile crept on his face and I smiled back.

Jokers POV

When I was taken back to my cell. I got a bad feeling going on. Then when I got back I heard some  guards talking so I started to listen in. "Well I heard that Harleen is going by Harley now and got back together with her ex. Ben I believe his name was."

"What did you just say about Harley?" I couldn't help but speak out. I need to know what is going on. Then one of the guards shock me with his next statement. "Why do you care your just a patent. Also she is no longer your doctor."

Authors note

Hey guys. Hope you guys like it. Also I'm in a minor writers block so these next few chapters might suck. Okay I've kinda want to know what you guys want to happen. I've talked to Shelby she gave great ideas but I want your opinions too. Love you all bye!!