Part 10- Mystery Solved?

You hear rustling from inside the cabinet under the sink.

I peek out from behind the leg, looking towards the kitchen.

I slowly come out and go to the kitchen

The pail, with clay in it, is on the floor, right where Papyrus and Undyne left it... But something still feels off...

I go to the kitchen...

I slowly approach the pail, cautiously

Nothing but clay in there, but... There IS something under the sink..

I had climbed up to look in the pail... I then look towards the cabinet under the sink.... "hm..."

I climb down and slowly walk up to the cabinet

The cabinet door flies open, and inside, there's a little white dog chewing on a bone?!

"Eep!"I yelp, jumping back when the door flies open

"What the?..." I say, looking at the dog

The dog looks down at you in surprise, before dropping the bone, his tail wagging behind him before he bows forward

I gulp and take a few steps back.

If I was my normal size, I would be cuddling the dog... But..who knows what animals will do to something my size?....

I see the dog get into a stance

He barks playfully, leaping out at you, landing just inches away.

"Ah!"I put my hands over my ears when he barks.

"Eep!" I yelp, jumping back, stumbling backwards. I land on my butt... I sit up quickly and scoot back. I scramble to my feet and back away. I then turn and..RUN!!!!

His tail waggs behind him as he gives chase, happily barking and panting.

I pant as I run like heck!

He barks, chasing you out the door.

The dog must have gotten in through the door...

I run for dear life

The dog gives chase, all the way into waterfall!

I am panting...slowing down slightly...

But I keep on pushing myself to run.... and to go faster

The chase leads you into a room, and the dog stops here... But... Why?

I collapse on the ground, panting...I lift my head.... 

Where...where was I? I look behind me .....I see the dog stopped, not coming into the room...

I roll over slightly.... Laying on my side slightly.I try to calm my breathing....

The fact the dog stopped pursuing me .....gave me a slight uneasy feeling

Over on a nearby pedestal, there was a large, red ball looking object...

I soon get up and I slowly go up to the pedestal and reach for it.My hand touches it

The dog somehow made it there, quickly grabbing the artifact, absorbing it, and floating away haphazardly

"Eep!"I yelp. I fall onto my side.

I look up at the dog...

"Ohhhhkay?" I say confused. I slowly get up.

I sigh.... I wrap my cloak around me after I put my hood up

I walk towards the exit to the strange room.

The... Exit has... Disappeared?

I run towards where the door used to be... I find nothing...

I have that uneasy feeling again....

I am breathing quickly panicking slightly.

I look around...I fall over....again.. I sigh.. I roll over onto my back.

A man, looking like only a husk of a monster, looks over top of you.

*What have we here?

I was scared and intimidated by the strange man.. I gulp." N..no one, BYE!"I say, sitting up quickly and getting to my feet, beginning to run. I was too quick for them to get a look at my face.

They, however, were FAR too quick for you to escape, as he picks you up, holding you in his hand.

*Curious... How did you end up here?

His voice is distorted, as if at any moment, he could fall away into nothing