Part 5- Meetings

Meanwhile

*...so...you're that flower, huh?

*Oh! Howdy there, Smiley Trash bag! Good to see you too! Golly, it's been a long time since you came around! You miss me?

*...how many times have we done this? i've lost count.

*Twenty, counting the time you made me reset after killing the seventh human!

*let's make it twenty-one.

...

"YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE SPAGHETTI WITH ME? "He looks excited "WOWIE!"

I giggle " yeah I would love to if you'll let me that is- "I pause. I look down at myself ,"oh...." I sigh...

I bring my knees to my chest and rest my chin on my knees. "I...I forgot...

..I cant....."I say sadly

((my hood is down))

"HEY, WHY SO GLUM, SAM? JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A LITTLE SHORT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T TRY, RIGHT?"

....b..but whats the point?...I..its obvious that all I can do it tell how I make it....since I cant even gather supplies....or stir or anything..."I sigh

"HMM... MAYBE NOT COOKING, BUT... WHAT ABOUT HANGING OUT IN MY ROOM?"

"I think I can do that"

I lift my head slightly and smile slightly

Papyrus gently carries you to his room. Sitting on the bed, he puts you down on the floor "PLEASE, SAM, FEEL FREE TO EXPLORE MY ROOM AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!"

"T...thank you papyrus"I say shyly. I begin to walk towards a large box.

Were those....bones? sticking out of the box?

"OH, THOSE ARE MY ATTACKS! He smiles proudly I'VE ONLY EVER USED THEM A HANDFUL OF TIMES..."

A...attacks?.....w...who d...did you use them against?/w..what did you u..use them for?"

"SANS USED TO TAKE ME TO THE FOREST, AND I'D LOB THEM AT TREES. ...THE LAST TIME I USED THEM WAS WHEN A HUMAN CAME THROUGH! THEY WERE JUST LIKE YOU, BUT BIGGER, YOUNGER, AND WITH A STRIPED SHIRT."

Oh......."I say kinda quiet when you said you threw them at a human....

I look around to try and think about something else... I see a table...."can you help me into the t..table papyrus?" I ask, curious about what was on it

"DON'T WORRY", he begins to clarify "IT WAS ONLY IN JEST, I NEVER ACTUALLY HIT THE HUMAN."

O...oh...okay" I say, relaxing a bit

"W...whats on the table papyrus?" I ask, walking to the foot of the bed

He picks you up and puts you on the table, just as you asked.

"COME TO THINK OF IT... I'M A BIT WORRIED... THEY WENT TO SEE THE KING, BUT HASN'T RETURNED OUR CALLS SINCE THEY ARRIVED IN HOTLAND..."

"OH! "He goes back to normal "THOSE ARE MY ACTION FIGURES! HAVE A LOOK!"

((Im the final human lol XD how are we gonna work that out?...maybe the reset that flowey did when they killed them did something... I dont know... shrugs))

(In this universe, Frisk unfortunately died??? ;) before their encounter with Asgore, making you the 9th and final human to save the monsters.)