Part 2- Caretaker

She walks past looking at you, "Good to see you awake!" She smiles, sitting down in her chair, a few feet away, "I was worried you wouldn't wake up! ...That pie slice their is yours. I don't expect you'll be able to eat it all, but feel free to have as much as you like.

"Eep!"I yelp, startled, I turn around and fall on my butt.

"Y...y..you n..not t...tricking m..me like t..that f..flower d...did.....are you?"I ask nervously...

She seemed nice...nicer than flowey the flower anyway...

She smiles, "No, that flower is just a liar. He gives us monsters a bad name, really. Up until now, though, he's always been just talk, but now... I don't know If he was taking advantage of your small size or what else it could be, but... ...Oh, Let's not stay on that topic too long, how are you? You're not too badly hurt, are you?"

I..Im still feel..a..b..bit sore m..miss"

"Toriel, " She smiles, "Call me Toriel."

She carefully walks over, delicately placing a hand over you to use a healing spell.

I flinch slightly when her hand comes near me. I didnt know what she was doing.

"Worry not, my child, I only wish to help you."

"H..how c...can you help s..soreness g..go away?" I ask, looking up at her hand.

"I've learned a few healing spells in my time. It's only a minor one, but it should work wonders." You're surrounded with light for a moment, before it quickly goes back to normal, and your wounds are healed.

I look at the light in wonder/curiousity.

"Woah..."I say, not feeling the soreness anymore.

I look up at her. "T....thank y..you t..toriel"

"No trouble at all, " She smiles, "Would you mind telling me your name?"

S..Samantha" I say with a small smile

"Pleasure to meet you, Samantha." She smiles warmly, moving her hand away."

"S..same to you toriel."

"But um... How do I get out of the underground?......because I wasnt like this when I was above ground....."

"Leave?" She asks, "But, Samantha... I'm afraid I can't. Most monsters are nice, but there are a few outside the Ruins that aren't so friendly, I'm afraid."

Oh...." I say. I look down.. I look at the pie. I use my hand to pick up a small handful of the pie. I taste it. "What kind of pie is this?"I ask before eating it.

"Cinnamon and Butterscotch, my dear. You're not allergic to either, are you?"

Nope, I'm not allergic to anything thankfully" I say

It's pretty good...thank you toriel"