"Maybe I should hit him up for some scandalous stories about Young Gerald."

"Don't you dare, you're not hitting anything with him." I laughed.

"But I wanna know it all."

"Ask me I'll tell you anything."

"You're not gonna me honest."

"You think I'm a liar?"

"Dunno."

"Do I have to make you shut up?" He asked.

"Nothing against it." I said biting my lip before I quickly kissed me, his hand moving to my neck staying there after he detached his lips from mine. Leaving his forehead pressed against mine wearing a chuckle on his mouth.

"I'm really tryna stay awake for you but I'm so fucking tired."

"What?" I asked moving away so I could look into his eyes.

"You said that I always fall asleep yesterday..." He said and I started to chuckle.

"Shut up and sleep." I said kissing him.

"I don't wanna lose you to Grady." He said fake whining again.

"You're annoying as fuck, I regret ever wishing for you to stay awake."

"You're rude as fuck maybe I should send you back to America."

"I dare you to." I said staring into his eyes.

"Damn I can't escape you. You got me so fucking hooked."

"That was way too easy."

"I'm melting in your hands." He said over dramatically.

"Damn, you're a poet."

"I know mate." He said in a fake British accent.

"That accent." I grinned at him.

"I'm bloody british." He said continuing with the accent his eyes fluttered slowly being more closed than open.

"You being that tired is so fucking adorable." I giggled slightly his head dipped down to lay on my shoulder.

"Don't call me adorable." He said.

"Cute?" He shook his hand slightly. "Sweet?" He shook it again. "Lovable?"

"That's okay." He said sleepily trying to sound awake. "You know, I didn't tell you something."

"Are you vampire at last?" I said widening my eyes.

"Almost." He giggled. "I'm flying moms out, she's taking another flight to London later."

"So I'm meeting your mom?"

"Do you want to meet her?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nah." He laughed. "What should I introduce you as though?"

"What?"

"I don't know what to introduce you as."

"Wow we've fucked a few times I thought that would've helped with your weird Fuck-Amnesia." He laughed sitting up a little looking at me. "My name is Lola Sage Henderson."

"Your middle name is Sage?" I nodded. "That's a beautiful name."

"You think?" I asked pulling my eyebrows together.

"I don't know it's beautiful on you." He said and it seemed like he was confused by his own words.

"Damn corny Gerald is back." I reacted the only way I could because his sudden intense stare made me burn inside. "You can tell her I saved your life two or three times."