33.

please read this chapter carefully after this chapter there will only be TWO MORE CHAPTERS, in those two I will use a lot of stuff from throughout the book so if you have time you could reread it! Please comment and vote for this story! xxx

"You're being weird." Gerald chuckled in my ear as he sat beside me on the plane. He bent over, his arms pressing down on my thighs so he could look out the window which was odd because there wasn't anything to see I was surprised he was still awake even.

"This is weird." I stated letting my hand move to his neck stroking over his skin.

"Your first time on a private jet?" He laughed then grinning up at me.

"This is daily fucking business mate." I said grinning back at him.

"Mate?" He asked pulling his eyebrows together looking at me confused.

"I'm preparing for Britain." I said as if it was obvious, smiling at him and nodded in response.

"Just so you feel better, this is not my first time. I know what I'm doing."

"Please be gentle." I chuckled stroking his cheek slightly while he still looked out the window before giving me a slight wink. "No one will believe this." I said grinning at him again.

"What?"

"I don't know that I'm flying on a private jet to England seems pretty normal."

"With the hottest guy ever right next to you?"

"Who did you bring here?" I asked looking around.

"I really do hate you." He said turning his head looking at me directly giving me a smile while talking. "Good that we left early yesterday, huh?" He said letting his hand trace over my cheek.

"We went home for the wrong reason though, I need some sleep." I sighed.

"I think we left for all the right reasons." He grinned like he was a teenager thinking about sex.

"Fuck that grin of yours." I said pushing him slightly.

"I can't stop thinking about it, you were just..."

"Shut the fuck up or that's never happening again." I said pointing my finger at him pressing my other hand over his mouth.

"As if." He laughed.

"You're too sure of yourself."

"You know my resume."

"And for the hundredth time nor do I want to see or hear about it." I said pulling up my eyebrows.

"Come on let me brag." He whined chuckled getting closer to my face.

"I'ma let you but not about that..."

"What else do I have to brag about?"

"You know..." I said pretending to think hard.

"I hate you." He said.

"As if." I rolled my eyes laughing. "By the way you let down your friend Dylan." I smiled at him.

"How'd you know him?"

"We talked yesterday night and he said that you probably snatched yourself someone famous but it was just me."

"He told you that?" He asked pulling his eyebrows together.

"Yeah, he was real graphic about it." I lied.

He sighed leaning his head back a little, "The fuck did he tell you?" I tried giving him a knowing smile. "I've known that fucker for way too long."