5.

I woke up with a never had before headache. When I got up after some time I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I shouldn't have drank whiskey after the advil that the doctor gave me. I decided to smoke something to numb the pain so I headed on the terrace where the leftovers from last night still laid. I sat down and just let the sun shine in my face, I had no idea what time it was. I rolled up and blunt and started to look around. The paintings were a little jambled and I looked at them from a far. I knew they were good, but it confused me that Gerlad liked them so much, that he told me I should hang them up somewhere. I stood up inhaling, exhaling searching for the one he picked out but I couldn't find it, even looking around, it was nowhere in sight. I did tell him to keep it, I rembered, but I never thought he would. Why would he? I stepped away in confusion and sat down again and continued smoking. I noticed Callie stepping out I didn't look at her but I noticed she did.

"Why you grilling me?" I asked turning my head. She was fully dressed which probably meant it was afternoon or something and she just returned from uni. 

"I don't know why am I?" She asked, laughing under her breath and sitting down on the other side of the table. "What the fuck did you do to G yesterday?"

"What?" I asked widening my eyes.

"He was completely exhausted and he looked awful."

"Excuse me? I had to get stitches basically because of him."

She rolled her eyes, "Why did you two even hang out?

"We didn't hang out, I worked at Finns club and he was there." I shrugged taking a hit.

"That was yesterday? He didn't even invite me."

"Who, Gerald?"

"No, Finn. Why do you even call him that?"

"Who? What?" I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Fuck Lola! Stop smoking this shit and get your fucking life together." She snatched the blunt from my fingers and threw it off the terrace.

"That wasn't really necessary."

"You missed Uni yesterday, again. Your dad is going to kick you out and which means we're going to loose this flat. I can't afford an apartment in New York."

"Okay Mom." I just nodded so she would stop talking. 

"You know, one good thing is that I met G again and we had a great time again." She said.

"I know , that grin of yours is telling me something."

"Okay so I am pissed at you but G  invited me to to this club appearance. He's playing a few songs and then partying..."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Come along maybe?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "He said that you should come too."

"He definitely did not say that." I laughed.

"Maybe he said you could come along, so that I would come." She giggled to herself.

"That sounds a lot more like Gerald." I nodded looking over the city while the sun flashed into my eyes. "You know he's going to break your heart." I sighed then.

"What?"

"He just wants to fuck you, Callie. I just want you to know that..." How could I tell her without breaking her heart that he probably still doesn't know her name.

"You don't know him, Lola!" She smiled from ear to ear.

"Yeah, probably." I shrugged and we just continued to chill on the terrace while she was talking about uni gossip and Gerald, what she would wear tonight and so on.