6.

I was way too drunk, again. Or maybe too high, again. By now I couldn't really tell a difference. I sat between Blizzy and Grady and they were really trying to make conversation but none of us could really keep up which just ended in giggling and half closed, blood shot eyes.

"Gs going home with that girl again?" Grady slurred pointing around the club and it took me a while until I saw Gerald and Callie leaving the venue.

"Fuck, I missed the time span."

"What you talking about?"

"You know I don't want to go home now when they're fucking so I have to wait and no offense this club kinda sucks." I sighed and Blizzy just did his usual giggle.

"That's hella lawyerish of you." Grady pointed out.

"I wish." I whined looking at the whiskey in my glass.

"What do in New York then, at 3 am?" Grady asked.

"I'm fucking hungry." Blizzy said.

"There's actually a place around here, it has the best fries ever." I said thinking about the last time I went there with Finn.

"It's fries then." Grady said and got up, Blizzy and I following him. 

We walked a bit and when we arrived in front of the bar they both looked confused. "You do know this is a strip club?" Blizzy said tapping my shoulder. "Sweet innocent Lola." He sighed stroking my head like I was a child.

"The fries are amazing." I said trying to defend myself which made them giggle even more. "Come on now." I sighed pulling them with me down to the club. 

The lights were a dimmed purple and girls were dancing on the poles and on guys. Blizzy and Grady just stood there looking around letting the lights flash in their eyes. "I'm ordering." I said and walked over while they just stood there for a a while talking about the girls like kids in a toy shop. 

I sat down at the bar. "You haven't been here for a minute." I heard Lisas voice as she leaned on the counter looking at me. "Where's Finn?"

"I'm desperate for fries Lis." I said and she just smiled at me and nodded typing it into her little computer. 

"You look super drunk, Lola." She said then and leaned on the counter so we could talk.

"I am I drank so much."

"And you smoked a lot, huh?" She laughed handing me a glass of water.

"No idea, these guys are toxic." I said discretly pointing at Blizzy and Grady.

"New friends?"

"Yeh, I met them few days ago. They're cool, though." I said shrugging.

"How's uni going?"

"Don't do this." I said and she just nodded.

"I'm counting on you, though. You're my insurance if I ever have to sue someone."

"Pressure." I sighed and she threw her head back. "How you doing?" I asked then and she just shrugged.

"Still here." I decided to drop it then as Blizzy and Grady walked over sitting next to me.

"Hi, I'm Lisa." She introduced herself cheerishly. She still had that cheerleader attitude and could put on a good face any time.

They shook hands and that's when the fries finally arrived and we were all happy as shit stuffing our faces.

"This is so much more than a titty bar." Grady laughed.

"This is a serious establishment, okay?" I said and Blizzy just grinned looking at Lisa whose turn was it to dance now.