26.

We were wasting time to get to the club. Because we all made it clear that we were not really in the mood to get there. Besides Marty's chick who just groaned at every stop that we made. We kind of made it our inside joke to pretend that we had a fucking weak spot for architecture, so someone would shout that they always wanted to see that building so we stopped and pretended to admire it. Which also turned out to be the secret code for a blunt. So after a total 8 stops on our tour through Austin the munchies were getting to us and so did Grady's idea to stop by In-n-Out. So for another 30 minutes we were driving through the city looking for one.

"Fuck man, she fell asleep." Marty said leaning over the seat.

"What the fuck, she's the one snoring?" Grady turned around widening his eyes.

"Yeah," Marty sighed rolling his eyes. "Let's go to that fucking club now so I can get me someone else." He said and Matt nodded while Blizzy opened the door shoving bags of food in the van.

"Fuck did we really order all that?" Grady asked taking a drag handing it to Matt.

"I don't know what your munchies are telling you but mine love me right now." I grinned as Blizzy handed me a whole bag of fries. So we all were eating making fucking happy faces while Matt was driving, despite the weed he did a good job. Especially parking went incredibly well.

So when we entered the club, I didn't even wanted to know what we looked like. Eyes red, pupils wide and from the corner of my eye I could see that Grady had ketchup on his shirt but somehow was way too lazy to tell him. But I probably looked the exact same way.

Marty had woken up his girl but was basically looking out for someone new. As we walked up to the rest of the crew she slightly pulled at the sleeve of my shirt.

"Do you know where Claudia is?"

"I literally came in here one second before." I said rolling my eyes.

"They left an hour ago." Bobby said turning his back to me like he was trying only for her to hear it.

"She left already?"

Bobby nodded, "Gerald and her took a cab."

"Where to?"

"I'm not a fucking guru, her place probably." He was really trying to keep it low but I could hear every single world.

"She's fucking him at our apartment?" She groaned loudly.

This shouldn't be fucking surprising at all. It shouldn't be but damn it was. It hit me right in the head and it was even clear to my weed smoke clouded mind that Gerald fucked this blonde Claudia chick somewhere and it actually made my stomach turn. It made me so incredibly sick just to think of it and that I wished it didn't make me feel the way it did made it even worse.

"I'm gonna go back to the hotel, I hate this fucking club." I said bluntly before I could even process it. I didn't even know who I was talking to but everyone looked at me. I nodded as if I was reassuring my statement before I walked away. Out of the club onto the street stretching my hand out to call a cab. But there wasn't even one yellow car. Yeah I was in fucking Austin instead of New York City. And right now I wanted nothing more than to be i. New York. I wanted to be far away from everyone including myself.

One car did stop and I got in, naming the hotel he started to drive. Fuck him, fuck Gerald and fuck all the rules if they made me feel like this. Fuck all of this. I sighed not wanting to cry I just breathed in holding it back and it worked. Thinking it through there was nothing wrong with it. He was just fucking another blonde girl and I was just going back to our hotel room. The room that he insisted on sharing. I will never be able to get him, to know what he is thinking.