25.

10 am and we were boarding another plane to Austin. Gerald was set to play JMBLYA fest so dozing off in the seat next to me he tried to catch up on sleep from yesterday. I looked at him with a way too big grin because I didn't know what else to do when I looked at him right now. The way his face made me smile seemed so fucking dangerous but I didn't care right now. Our own rules, these words played in my head the whole time and that it was me and him, just me and him nothing else.

"Hey cloud nine." Someone pulled me out of my trance. Bobby from the seat in front of me was looking over.

"What?" I asked shaking my head.

"Just asking if there's any way to get into whatever atmosphere you are in."

"Well welcome, you're in." I said trying to laugh it off.

"Any chance you could come here?" He said pointing to the empty seat next to him.

"Sure." I said getting up to sit back down next to him.

"Sorry to interrupt your love fest but..."

"Shut up." I interrupted him.

"What it's cute."

"It's not." I stated and he just grinned at me.

"Anyway, work stuff." He said and I nodded. "You know, we loved your pictures yesterday and actually think it would be a waste to just put you in the merch store."

"You know I don't mind."

"But I kinda do, you somehow capture him in a complete different way." He said pulling out his laptop, opening tabs and clicking through pictures showing me what I had actually shot yesterday. And it was weird that I thought they were fucking good, because I haven't felt like that about my art very often. Smiling at the screen while the photos flipped over it, Bobby noticed poking me slightly. "Don't know if you're grinning like that because you're in fucking love or because what you're doing is actually fucking great."

"I'm not in love." I laughed looking at him pulling my eyebrows together, "I'm just realizing I'm mega talented."

"You should." He nodded, "What a waste to imagine you in a courtroom." sighing he closed his laptop.

"You guys are fucking pushy you know that?"

"Just trying to get you on the right fucking track." He grinned patting my head like I was some kind of puppy.

"You know a few years from now you guys are gonna do some dumb drunk shit , so kinky and freaky that you won't find anyone to get you out of that and you're gonna remember me and call." I said pointing my finger at him.

"I'm gonna remind you of that offer because it's a fucking hundred percent sure that's gon happen." I laughed a little too loud probably because some of the people around us suddenly shot their eyes at us.

"You know Gerald's probably going to fall in love with a fucking stripper and trying to hunt her down just for one fucking night until the security guards throw him the fuck out, Grady will be just so fucking piss drunk that he will think he can fight against that buff fucking guy and will try to punch but will actually hit Tony or whoever, while Blizzy will just giggle in the back."

"And your role in that whole fiasco?"

"I'm gonna document it, so we can you know release stuff from jail."

"You won't go to jail for that."

"That was just the beginning you want me to elaborate?"

"Nah you should safe your fortune telling skills for the ladies."