49: Letters, Part 1

You probably thought I wasn't gonna finish this book or i gave up on it but you're wrongggg. It's been a month since I last updated, but I'm gonna spare you the reasons why because its a long story and I'd rather just let you get to reading already lol -BM

-----------------------

Baylee's POV

Believe it or not, today is the day. Today is the day I marry the love of my life.

I was sitting in the chair while Chrissy and my mom worked on my hair. Yes, my parents and I worked it all out. They finally realized that Chase and I really do love each other. 

I was sat in the chair in my white silky robe with the word "Mrs." on it  with my legs crossed and holding my phone in my hands, watching funny youtube videos to calm my nerves. 

I heard a knock on the door as Chrissy put a pin in a curl to keep it positioned correctly.

"Is it clear?" I heard the familiar voice ring throughout the room. 

"Yes dad." I laughed quietly to myself. My dad was dressed up all nice and clean, just seeing him like this was bringing tears to the brim of my eyes. 

"Now don't you cry you'll ruin your...er... makeup." He said, he doesn't know much about the girl world. His lack of knowledge then and there caused me to let out a slight laugh, I wiped the bottom of my eye not letting the tears escape quite yet. I mean I don't have mascara or eyeliner on yet, but the last thing I need is streaks down my face. 

"I love you dad." I spoke. 

"I love you too darling." He pulled me into a hug not caring about my hair, earning a smack on the arm from my mom who thought he was squeezing too hard. 

"Chase gave me this to give to you." He pulled out a off-white letter out of his coat pocket and handed it to me, I had a small feeling that he'd write me a letter, I mean I wrote one for him anyways but I had a feeling that he'd definitely write one. I quickly set it down and ran to my purse and pulled out a light blue envelope and handed it to my dad. 

"Here, this is for Chase." I smiled. My dad gave me a small smile before kissing my forehead and walking out the door. 

I sat back down in the chair while my mom and Chrissy resumed doing my hair. I looked at the envelope with Baylee written in his messy handwriting, it actually looked like he tried to write fancy which just made me smile more than I already was. I began to rip the letter open and I pulled it out. I opened the folds to see a long messy written letter.

Baylee,

I don't know how your feeling, but I sure hope you're not gonna leave me at the alter... haha just kidding I know you wouldn't do that to me. I figure you probably already wrote me a letter as well because that's just the kind of wonderful woman you are. The reason I'm writing you this letter today is well, first of all I can't stop thinking of you and how unbelievably lucky I am to say that you will be mine forever after today. I hope that this letter will be the reassurance you need, to calm any nerves, if you're feeling like we aren't ready for this, or even if you aren't sure if I really love you. I might not know all the struggles that come with dedicating your life to someone else but I have been through enough in life to know what I want and how I picture my future, you're it. I promise I will always take care of you and love you for as long as I live. I promise to always keep you happy and make you laugh even to the point you almost pee yourself (even though you kinda hate it). I promise to spoil you for the rest of your life, not just physically, but emotionally. I promise to kiss you throughout our lives together with the same liveliness that I kissed you with that night at Chad's house while we danced to that Jason Aldean song. I promise I will do my best to make you feel like the most special woman on this earth because you are.

Anyways, I'm sorry for rambling, but I'm so damn excited to be getting married to you. I hope you realize that I am so unbelievably, utterly, and completely in love with you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I'll see you soon darling, I love you.

Love always, Your Future Husband.

I tried my best to keep it together, but i just couldn't. The tears rolled down my face. I saw the panic in Chrissy's eyes as she realized I was ruining my makeup, she was quick to start dabbing my face with a tissue. Any sort of nerves I was feeling before I read the letter were completely gone. I wasn't even really nervous, the only nerves I had were the fear of tripping and face planting down the aisle in front of my family, but after reading that letter I know, no matter what, everything will be okay. 

-------------------------

So anyways sorry for the long period of time without an update but I've been so busy it's not even funny. ANYWAYS, let me know what you think. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! Love you all! -BM