22: Grey's Anatomy & Goodnight Kisses

Baylee's POV

Chase and Ryan played the game for an hour or so before Ryan decided to leave cause he got tired.

I gave up watching them play after they took my pizza and went back to watching Grey's.

After Chase said his goodbyes to Ryan he walked back to the bedroom where I was laying and plopped down next to me.

He let out a big sigh.

"How was your day?" I asked while rolling onto my side so I could look at him.

"Boring without you." He smiled.

"What'd you do all day?" I asked.

"Oh, just qualifying and then some interviews." He said.

"Oh, I texted you earlier to check on you. I don't know if you saw it?" I said trying not to start a fight, just curiosity got the best of me.

"Oh yeah i saw it," He said while pulling out his phone. "I thought I texted you back?" He started to click through his phone.

"Ahh i never sent it, see?" Chase showed me his phone to see that he had a text written but never sent.

Hey darling, sorry I know its taking a long time. I wish I could be with you right now but duty calls! I love you and i'll be back soon! btw my buddy Ryan is coming back with me after I'm done. <3

I feel a bit relieved knowing he didn't ignore me. It sounds dumb to be worried in the first place, but thats my anxiety getting in the way as usual.

Chase turned off his phone screen and put it back in his pocket.

"How was your day darling?" He scooted closer and grabbed my hand, rubbing circles on it. We were both laying on our sides facing each other.

"It was boring," I paused. "lonely."

"I know, I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay though, I watched two seasons of Grey's Anatomy in one sitting. I'm proud of myself." I laughed quietly.

"Oh my gosh, you would be." He laughed. Chase leaned in closer and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Wanna cuddle and watch Grey's with me?" I smile.

"Yeah I just need to change really quick." Chase rolled off the bed, took off his shirt and started to unbutton his jeans.

"Oooh am I getting a strip show?" I said in a goofy voice.

Chase was down to his boxers by now, he shook his butt a little, which made me laugh.

Chase grabbed a pair of joggers and put them on. He grabbed a blue t-shirt and pulled it over his lightly tanned skin.

He turned around and hopped back onto the bed, almost landing on me. I pulled the covers up a bit more and Chase crawled underneath them.

He pulled himself closer so we were cuddling.

"I missed you today." He whispered into my ear. He started to plant kisses all over the back of my neck.

"I missed you too." I laughed a little bit it quickly turned into a small moan when he started to kiss my sweet spot.

"Oh did you like that?" He laughed.

"Chase" I started to laugh, his kisses started to feel ticklish. "Stop!" I laughed.

He finally stopped kissing me all over my neck and planted a few on my lips instead.

He laid back down, but we were facing each other. He started to stare at me, it wasn't really bothering me cause it looked like he was thinking, but then he started to smile and his eyes never left me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I laughed awkwardly. I can't help it, he was kind of making me self conscious.

I pulled the covers up so I could cover my face.

"Stop with that!" He laughed. He pulled my hands down so I had no choice but to look at him again.

"You're so unbelievably beautiful I can't help but look at you." He said, continuing to stare at me.

The worst part is that I don't have much makeup on and my hair is in a messy bun, and yet he doesn't fail to make me feel beautiful.

Of course then again my body starts to malfunction cause it's almost impossible for me to take a compliment.

My face started to turn red, I didn't have to see it to know that it was.

"Thank you." I said quietly, blushing.

I put my hands over my face, trying to hide my embarrassment. I know it seems weird. I'm comfortable around Chase, I really am, but I've always blushed really easy and I find it embarrassing.

"Aw, now look at that. You're blushing. Damn, you are so beautiful. I mean it." He pulled my hands away from my face and kissed me on the nose.

"I love you Chase, or should I say, Clyde?" I laughed.

"I love you too Baylee." He ran his hand through his hair before kissing me on the lips.

"Goodnight darling." He said.

I kissed him back before saying, "Goodnight Chase."

We both scooted closer before falling to sleep.

(A/N: My writers block sort of going away, but of course I can't have a break because I'm starting to get really sick hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading! -BM)