7: Cleaning and Goofy Singing

I woke up with what happened last night on my mind. I couldn't help but smile a little bit since I've never experienced anything like that.

I rolled out of bed and stumbled into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and pulled my already straightened hair up into a ponytail. I started to apply my makeup, just simple makeup, I wasn't planning on doing much today.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my closet and grabbed a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt and put them on.

I've just kind of decided today was going to be spent picking up and cleaning. So I turned on my Bluetooth speaker and clicked on my playlist and started to pick up the clothes in my room while dancing around to the song that was playing.

After my bed was made and my floor was picked up I grabbed the vacuum and turned up my music even more so I could still sing along while I was vacuuming, no one else was home anyway. My parents were at work, and my brother and sister were at school. I just graduated a year early from high school, mostly because school gave me anxiety and I just wanted it to be over with.

No Scrubs by TLC came on my speaker and I turned it up even more because I love this song so much.

I sang along at the top of my lungs for the whole song, I finished vacuuming my room around the same time the song was over and I heard a light knock on my door.

I turned around to see Chase standing in the doorway of my bedroom with a smirk on his face.

I just turned around and covered my face in embarrassment. "Oh god." I said.

"Hey, I thought it was cute." Chase came over and pulled my hands away from my face.

I laughed lightly and asked, "So what are you doing here?"

"Well I tried to text you earlier and see if you were doing anything today but apparently you are." He laughed poking my side.

"No," I blushed. "I'm just cleaning today."

"How much do you have to do?" He asked me.

"I don't have to do anything, I'm just kind of cleaning for the heck of it."

"Oh okay, do you mind if I hang out here? I'm bored at my uncle's house." Chase asked.

I walked over to Chase and grabbed his hands "Of Course." I smiled before kissing him lightly on the lips.

"You're a good singer." Chase said out of the blue. I stuck my eyebrow up at him looking at him like he's crazy. "Yeah, right."I laughed.

"No seriously, I mean it." He smiled.

"Okay goofy boy, whatever you say." I said. I grabbed his face, squishing it and kissed him again.

Chase plopped down on my bed, after a few seconds Chase asked, "Come cuddle?" I nodded and then laid down next to him. He wrapped his arm around my body and pulled me closer to him.

"You're amazing, you know that?" Chase smiled into my back.

"Stopppp." I groaned, "But thank you."

I smiled cause I haven't felt this lucky in a long time.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys so I've decided that it might be better for me to post shorter chapters, that doesn't mean I won't post longer chapters now and then, but if I post shorter chapters you'll get more frequent updates, possibly daily updates. (Btw sorry I've been busy lately with family stuff so sorry I haven't updated)
Also, this was kind of a filler chapter so I could bring some drama into it soon.

P.s. What do you think is a good ship name for Chase and Baylee? Let me know your ideas in the comments, I might use it in he story!

Thanks for reading- BM