5: Good News & First Kisses

(A/N: Once again I'm so sorry I know it's been like a month since I have updated but I have been moving and have been extremely busy, so sorry for the slow update! Hope you enjoy! xo -BM)

--------------------------------

Baylee's POV

The movie eventually ended, I lifted my head from Chase's body and looked up at him. His eyes were closed, I slowly moved up so I was sitting on the bed facing him, but still next to him. I studied his face, looking at his features. He has the most kissable plump lips, he's got a little stubble here and there on his chin, his eyebrows are a little over grown, but in better than most guys. His messy dark brown hair. I put my hand on his forehead, smoothly moving his hair out of his face, I leaned over him and placed a kiss on his lips, it took a few seconds, but I begin to feel Chase kiss back.

"Now that is definitely one way to wake up." He laughed after ending the kiss.

"I figured you might like it." I blushed.

He grabs my hand out of my lap, and rubs circles on the back of my hand while he holds it.

"What?" I laughed.

"Nothing, just thinking." He smiled.

"About what?" I lean over so I'm kind of resting on his stomach, but not hurting him.

"I'm just really happy for once in my life and I can't believe I actually have you to myself." Chase said.

My face turned red. It's so easy for me to blush I hate it.

"Are you blushing?" He asked.

"Yeah." I laughed covering my face.

"Don't hide your beautiful face, I love it when you blush." He smiles and pulls my hands down from my face.

"I hate it." I laugh.

I hear someone knock on the door and I turn my head and yell for them to come in.

My mom walked in, "Aw you guys are so cute" She laughed. I grabbed one of my pillows and put my face in it to save myself from the embarrassment of Chase watching me blush again.

"Anyway, is Chase staying for dinner?" My mom asked.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" I pulled my face out of my pillow and ask him.

"If you want me to, I would be glad to stay for dinner." He smiled.

"Yeah he's staying." I laugh and my mom walks back down to the kitchen.

I laid back down next to Chase, "Come here baby." He pulled my body closer to his so my arm was draped over his chest. But as soon as I realized what he said I looked up at him with a weird look on my face.

"What?" He laughed.

I shook my head and laid back down on his chest.

"It's just weird hearing you say that I guess." I looked up at him.

"Well I like being able to say it so you're going to have to get used to it....baby." He laughed and I felt my already red face darken a few more shades.

After a few minutes of scrolling through different things to watch on Netflix, Chase's phone started to go off.

Chase stood up and walked into my bathroom, I wasn't worried about it and I kept scrolling through Netflix. I could hear a few words here and there while Chase was talking, "Seriously?" I heard his voice get a little louder. "Awesome." He replied to the person on the phone.