Anniversary. Hyungwon's plan.

(Trigger warning: This chapter has smut and very detailed kinks.)

We cried on each other's shoulders and occasionally kissed for around 20 minutes. Then we started talking.
- You know, - Hoseok says - I know you won't be able to wear this ring all the time because people would ask about it so I got you a matching necklace. So you can always have it near you.
I smile at my fiancee.
- You always have everything planned, don't you?
- Just the best for you, baby.
- Well, I planned a surprise for you today as well. It was supposed to be an anniversary gift but you really deserve it now.
- Oh god, what is it?
- Let's go to our bedroom. Shall we?

I push Hoseok towards the bed and walk to the wardrobe where I kept the box. I smile and show him what's inside it.
- Do you want to use it?
- Oh my... Hell, yes.
- Take off your shirt.
He does as I told, still looking at me. I drop the box to the bed and take the handcuffs out of it.
I slide my hands through his arms moving it to above his head and then handcuffing him to the bed. His eyes are already full of lust and desire when I climb on his lap and kiss him passionately. I break the kiss and say "I love you, Hoseok". He looks at me for a second then replies:

I love you so fucking much, Chae Hyungwon. I don't think I can survive one day without your kisses, your smiles, the weird little things you do, or your cuddles on bed every night before we sleep...

Before he can continue I attack his lips with mine, this time moving my tongue inside his mouth and feeling his inside mine. When I need to catch my breath I move to sucking his neck, I bite it roughly knowing I'm leaving marks. I kiss his chest while moving my hands through his abs, licking and sucking his nipples. He quietly moans and that's when I take the second item off the box. It's a simple leather gag.

Before I put it on Hoseok I ask him:- Are you feeling like a top or a bottom today?- Top

- Are you feeling like a top or a bottom today?
- Top.
Then I put the gag on his mouth and look how he bites it. That turns me on, so I immediately take off my shirt and our pants. He never wears underwear when he's home so I face his naked body before placing small kisses on his thighs. When I move to his dick I can listen to Hoseok growls under the gag, causing me to grin slightly. I lick his cock from the base to the top, putting it on my mouth right after. I swirl my tongue around, bobbing my head up and down while I touch myself. When we're both hard enough I take off the last item off the box.
It's a fire lubricant, meant to get warmer when you go faster. Hoseok seems surprised by this but doesn't say anything. I put a little on my finger and put it on my ass so I can get used to the feeling. I put one more digit in and I moan while I finger myself. Hoseok watches with lust on his eyes. After a while I take my fingers off and put lube on his dick. I climb on top of him, sitting on his member slowly, waiting so I get used to the size. When I put everything in he moans loudly and throws his head backwards. I start on a slow pace listening gladly to his lustful moans. When I speed the pace, he twitches his hips while he bites the gag strongly. I start to jerk myself off on the same rhythm as I move. By now I can feel the lube burning inside me. I trust so fast that the bed squeaks and the headboard bumps on the wall. I'm nearly coming so I speed the pace even more. Hoseok archs his back, closes his eyes and comes inside me. I come on my hand and on his stomach a few seconds later. I drop by his side for a couple of seconds before unlocking the handcuffs. After taking the gag off he drops by my side. We're both exhausted and trying really hard to catch our breaths. He speaks first.

- That was the hottest sex we've ever had.
- Did you enjoy it then?
- Are you kidding? That was... there's not even a fucking proper word to how great that was!

I smile widely at him.

- Happy Anniversary, babe.
- Well, I want anniversaries more often because that was a fucking great gift.
I smile once again and get closer to him so I can lay on his chest. I look at the ring on my finger. This was definitely the best day of my life.

We eventually fall asleep, still cuddling, my hand on his chest and his hand on mine.