Thoughts

It's 8 p.m. and I'm alone in my room waiting for Hoseok. He's been out all day working, I had some work to do as well but I got home early. We've been together for a few months now. I'm scared of losing him. He's perfect and I'm just not. I'm afraid he'll end up realizing it.
The only ones that know about us are the group members. We haven't even told our manager because we're scared he could separate us during interviews, fan meetings, shows and everything. Being gay still is a big deal on our country. I know real fans wouldn't mind it but we need the support of a lot of people to continue what we're doing. I'm so afraid that Hoseok could break up with me because I'd be too broken to keep working, specially by his side. But I really don't want to leave the group, I love the members, the staff, and Monbebes. I can only hope that Hoseok will always love me. Because I know I'll always love him.
I'm such a mess. I always have this kind of thoughts when I'm by myself. I will just look through some of our pictures together.

_________________________________

I wake up with the noise of the door closing. The first thing I noticed is my phone on my hand. Then I slowly look up to see Hoseok smiling at me.
- Hey, sleeping beauty. - He says.
- Hi, love.
- Are you ok?
- I missed you. - I respond.
He takes his clothes off and lays in bed by my side. When he hugs me it feels like everything it's right again. I feel his warm body against mine and smell his unique scent. I have no fears and no doubts. I start getting sleepy again when he whispers.
- I missed you too, baby.