That One Day

We were having fanmeetings and traveling all the time. The group was now divided by pairs. Hyunwoo and Minhyuk shared a room, Kihyun and Changkyun shared another, Jooheon was alone and I was with Hoseok. He was getting very close to me. When he did something like hugging me, touching my hands or even my arms, I couldn't think properly. My head went to weird places but I'd slowly (really slowly) get a reaction. Which usually consisted in smiling at him or mumbling something in response.

This one day, we're at the hotel room, he's working on his laptop while I'm laying in bed. I was exhausted because we just had the biggest fanmeeting ever, so I didn't really notice that I was starring at him.
- What are you looking at? - He asked me, eyes still on the screen.
Now thinking back at it I believe that I was drunk because of my tiredness. I answer:
- I'm looking at you.
He turned back and looked in my eyes.
- Ok, but why?
- Because you look cute when you're working.
- What did you just say?
That's when I realized what I was doing. I felt my face blushing and turned around so I was facing the wall. A couple of minutes later, when I thought that he gave up on talking to me and went back to working, I feel a weight by my side like someone sat on the bed.