Anniversary. Hoseok's plan.

~ Hyungwon's point of view ~

We just had dinner, I was taking the dishes off the table while Hoseok was in the bathroom. He looked nervous for some reason so I didn't bother to ask him to help me with the dishes.
After I finish I see Hoseok staring at me from the door.

- What are you looking at? - I ask with a smile on my face.
- I'm looking at the most beautiful guy on the world and thinking how lucky I am to have him.
- Wow, you're being super romantic today.
- It's because I really love you.
- I love you too. Now let's go to bed. - I smile at him.
- Wait, I need to say something.
- Is this where you tell me you're pregnant? - I hear him laughing at my joke and it's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.
- I know we've done it without protection last time but that's not it.
Now it's my time to laugh.
- What is it, babe?
- Well... You know how we were talking about getting a little house for us, pets, kids, and getting married?
- Yes, sure.
- So... We can't afford a house right now, we can't have pets or kids because we are always busy and traveling, but... We can get married.
Hoseok gets on his knees and say the last words I was expecting to hear.

- Chae Hyungwon, will you marry me?

He's holding a ring. He's kneel down on the middle of our living room. He's looking at me like I'm the most important and beautiful thing on the world. That's when I know that there's no reason for keep him waiting. There's no reason for ask for time to think.

- Yes, Shin Hoseok. I will more than gladly marry you.

He gives me the biggest smile I've ever seen. He puts the ring on my finger and gets up to hug me. I think that's when I start crying but I'm not really sure. Hoseok kisses my lips softly and I realize he's crying as well. I plant little kisses all over his face while repeating "I love you, I love you, I love you so much". He hugs me tight once more and we stay like that for a while.