It's not cuddle night anymore

(Hyungwon's point of view)

- You do?
I ask looking at our hands, does it mean what I think it means?
- I do. And I think you like me too.
I look at Hoseok's eyes and I see how serious he's being. He really means that. I don't know what to say. I never expected this. I have dreamed about it sure, but I did not expect this.
- Hyungwon? - He calls me.
I realize I didn't give him an answer and just stared at him. Instead of responding I lean closer to him. My heart is beating so fast.

Finally, I close the gap. I feel his soft lips against mine and after a few seconds of shock he starts moving his lips. It was slow, soft and full of love. After a while we break the kiss but our foreheads are still touching.
- I do like you Hoseok. A lot.
- Feels good listening it from your mouth.
- Your mouth feels good. - I reply giggling. He smiles widely.
- Wanna try it again? - He asks me while putting me down in bed and getting on top of me. I put my hands on his neck and pull him closer. Our lips connect again but this time is faster and full of passion. We want each other desperately. His hands are on my waist, pulling me close. Then he slides them inside my shirt slowly exploring my abdomen area. I put my tongue inside his mouth and he seems to enjoy it. When we both need to break the kiss so we can catch our breath, he moves to kissing my neck and biting it lightly. I take a deep breath and put my hands under his shirt, feeling his back. When he bites my collarbone, I move my hands to his ass. He moans quietly and then I lose control.
I push him and take off his shirt and mine as well. For a second he seems shocked but then it turns into lust. We kiss even faster and it becomes sloppy but we don't care. When we need air Hoseok moves to kissing my chest and twisting my nipple, it's my turn to moan. He starts sucking my nipple and I can't take it anymore. I get in top of him and take his pants off. I kiss him while rubbing his member with his boxers still on, he's still twisting my nipples. By now we're both a moaning and sweating mess. Then I hear a noise coming from the kitchen like glass broking.
Shit! I hear someone say from there. I'm still on top of Hoseok but we're both silent and looking at the door.
- Why did you stop? Keep doing it, no one is listening!!
- Jooheon I'm gonna kill you when I get out of here!! - Hoseok screams, we hear him laughing. Sounds like he's collecting the glass, then the door to his room closes.
- Well that was a turn off. - I complain. Hoseok smiles and hugs me.
- Do you think the others were listening as well? - I ask him.
- I don't know, does it matter?
- I don't know. - I laugh and he gives me a peck. We sleep like that, half naked, hugging, and wanting to kill Jooheon.