Anniversary (Afternoon)

The couple spends the morning on their dorm. The others were out all day working and as a gift for the anniversary they wouldn't come home until next morning. When asked what they'd do they just replied that they would sleep at a hotel or something.
When the clock marks 11 a.m the couple goes out to a really private but cozy restaurant. They have an amazing romantic lunch and couldn't be happier about it. They walk home hidden behind hoodies, masks and sunglasses. Hyungwon is lost in thoughts when he suddenly feels a warm embrace on his hand. He looks at it and realizes his boyfriend is holding his hand. They never hold hands in public. Someone can discover their relationship and they can't afford that.
- Jagi? What are you doing? Someone can see us.
- No one is gonna see us. I just wanna hold your hands in public like normal boyfriends do.
Even though Hyungwon got worried with that, he was happy. Holding Hoseok's hand felt nice, it felt correct. It shows to everyone around them that they belong to each other and even if they get some looks from some people, after a few of minutes they just stop seeing anyone, they're on their little word. Nothing else matters when you're holding the hand of the person you love.

Soon they're home again. After changing into comfortable clothes they spend the afternoon talking about their deepest thoughts, fears, dreams and their plans for the future. They talk about having pets, and babies, and a house just for them. They watch a really good movie and cook dinner together. The day was perfect but the night is just starting. They both have big plans for tonight.