Breakfast

(A/n: Different couple on the cover of this chapter bc I'm in love with this picture. Ok bye~)

I wake up first. It takes me a few seconds to remember what happened but then I smile widely. I look at the beautiful pale boy sleeping next to me. For a second I'm scared that he's going to act like nothing happened but he wouldn't do it, would he? I let that thought go and get up to take a shower. On my way to the shower I run into Changkyun and he asks:
- So, did you have fun last night?
- What's that supposed to mean?
- You know exactly what it means.
- Shut up Changkyun.
I walk to the bathroom trying to hide my blushing face. When I'm done showering I go to the kitchen where Changkyun and Kihyun are talking while eating breakfast.
- Good morning. - Kihyun says with a gigantic smile on his face.
I frown and answer him while going to make some food. While I'm making myself some toasts I hear the other two saying good morning, thinking it was Hoseok I turn around but it was only Hyunwoo and Minhyuk slowly walking because the younger was back hugging the older while they walked.
- Are you guys glued to each other? - I ask.
- After what happened last night I thought you'd be in a better mood Hyungwon. - Minhyuk replies.
- Oh my... Seriously? -  I go back to making my toasts.
I hear the guys giggling but I don't really pay attention. Then I feel arms around me. I look around and Hoseok is wearing only sweatpants.
- Would you die from wearing a shirt? - I ask.
- You were the one ripping my shirt off last night, baby. And good morning for you too.
I smile like crazy, looking back at my toasts. He's not going to pretend like nothing happened then.
- Good morning. Want some toasts?
He kisses my cheek and take the toasts I made for me.
- Aish, those were mine.
He just winks at me and joins the others on the table. Jooheon is already there by now. When I turn around to make me more toasts I hear a loud smacking sound. I turn to see a shocked Jooheon.
- OUCH! - he says with his hands behind his head - what the hell was that for?
Hoseok pointed a half eaten toast at him and replies
- Oh don't play dumb, you know very well what that was for!
All the other guys seemed confused but Jooheon seems to understand what was happening and starts laughing.