Cuddles and Movie Night

- Why did you call me cute? You never say things like that.
I look at Hoseok and he seems almost sad. He has this look in his eyes like he needs my answer to live. I can't think when he's looking at me like that.
- Well, I should. Because you're really cute when you're focused.
He laid in bed by my side, with his arm under his head so he could look at me. I copied him and we just stare at each other for a couple of minutes.
Then I feel his hand on my hair. He's caressing my cheek. I hold his hand with mine and close my eyes, taking a deep breath.
- This feels good. - I whisper.
He lets go of my hand and for a second my heart breaks into a million pieces. I open my eyes just to see that he's getting closer. His face is red, is he actually blushing? He put his arms around my waist and hug me close to him. My arms are on my chest and I don't know what to do with them but they're between us, so I just put them around his neck while I get closer to him. Now our chests are touching and I can feel when he's breathing.
- Hoseok, what are you doing?
He closed his eyes before answering.
- I'm hugging you.
- Just because I called you cute?
- Yeah, that too.
- Why else?
- Let's just sleep.
- I'm not sleepy.
He laughed and opened his eyes. He touches my forehead with his own.
- What do you want to do then?
He asks, I can feel his breath close to my face.
- Can we watch something?
- Of course.
He says while getting up. He turns on the tv and gives me the remote. I sit properly while he just stares at me. I open my arms and he smiles widely getting in bed and then laying his head on my chest while I hug him tightly. We watch some random romance movie that was on.

✴✴✴

The movie ended. I look at Hoseok and see he's sleeping. I'm not really comfortable but I don't want to move because I don't want to wake him up. So I just wait. I'm looking at his beautiful sleeping face and I start thinking.
Why the hell he did that? But more important, why the hell I didn't kiss him? We were so close I could feel his breath. He asked what I wanted to do. So many things passed by my mind on that second. But I freaked out and said I wanted to watch something. And now he's here sleeping on my chest and my heart hurts. I think I was just afraid. Afraid that I got everything wrong. Afraid that he would turn me down. But mostly afraid that he would hate me if he knew. If he knew how much I love him.
While I'm staring at him I think that this night, doesn't matter what, is the best night I've ever had. So I just smile.