~Chapter 6~

I was glad school was finally over. I really didn't want to be here.  Most of the people and teachers just plain irritate me, the lunch is kinda gross, the students walk really slow in the hallway, and the rooms were all stuffy.

I could go on, but I'd rather not think about that. I just want to go home and lock myself in my room.

I huffed and trudged down the street, going to where I told my father's driver to meet me. Why would I do that when they can just pick me up from school?

Simple. He drives a limo, and I really don't want to draw any attention to myself.

The place I told him to wait at was by this small field that had trees here and there. Making it look like a little forest. Ya know?

I walked a bit faster and walked around the corner, seeing the car parked to the side.

I opened the door and slid in, putting my seat belt around myself.

"Hello Ms. Heartfilia. How was your first day at school?" The driver asked from the front. I shrugged and leaned back in my seat.

"It was ok I guess. I made some friends." I said watching the houses that we passed by.

"That's good. Also, your father wants to see you at his office when we get there." He said turning the volume, for the radio, up a bit.

I smiled a bit when I heard what was being played. It was Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers. They are one of my favorite bands.

It's been a while since I've listened to their music.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

"You wanted to speak to me?" I asked walking up to my father's desk.

"Yes." He said fixing his papers and setting them aside. "Please, take a seat." He gestured to the chair that was in front of his desk.

I nodded and sat down, putting my hands on my lap.

"I want to talk to you about a few rules and such." He cleared his throat.

"First and main rule, do not.. and I mean NOT go anywhere in this town without my consent."

..... Uhm? The hell?

"You might be thinking, why? I'll tell you why. Lately, there has been some things happening around and I don't want you to get hurt. There are also a lot of perverts you know."

I nodded, but then tilted my head. "What things have been happening?" I asked. My father looked at me for a few seconds then said something that I didn't expect to hear.

"Supernatural sightings."

"....."

"................"

"As in ghosts?" I asked puzzled. "I don't think ghosts will harm me dad."

He sighed and shook his heads. "No, not ghosts." He said tapping his fingers.

"It's something else, I can't really explain.. I just. Forget what I said Lucy, just know that it's dangerous."

I raised an eyebrow. "Does mom know about this?" I asked.

"Don't say a word." He said lightly. "What was that? $113.00 ??" I twirled in the chair.

"Fine." He said leaning against his chair. "Anything else, dear?" I gave him a smile. "Well.. I would like to drive myself to school." I said.

He chuckled and clicked his pen. "Alright alright." He agreed. "Nice doing business with you."

I laughed a bit and stood up. "Question though. Why an odd number? Why not $120?" He asked.

I smirked "Well if you insist."

I think today turned out to be a good day after all.

I'M SO SORRY OMFGGGGGGGGDJDNOSNSIDEBRFD

YOU CAN ALL KILL ME IF YOU WANT