~Chapter 2~

I woke up to the sound of light rain. I groaned in response and remembered today was my first day of school.

I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. When I came out I put on some skinny jeans, a blue/red loose top, and black flats. (Media)

I went downstairs and ate alone. When I was done, I went to my car which was a white Cadillac CTS 2015.

I wanted something simple, but my father told me to use this one. I got in and started driving towards the school.

I guess that I was early so I parked in front of the main office. I walked in and a woman with blonde hair and green eyes looked at me then smiled.

"Are you Lucy Heartfilia?" I put on the best smile I could and nodded. "I'm Mavis, the assistant-principal. Here are your paperworks that you will need to fill out. You also have a schedule and what not."

I nodded and headed out, before I left she said "I hope you enjoy your first day!" I waved my hand not turning around.

I noticed a few students coming, so I got back in my car and drove to where the students park.

When I got out, I locked my door and headed to my locker. When I reached it there, I opened it to find books and supplies I would need. I grabbed my things and locked it.

I roamed around the school to get familiar with it, but the stares and whispering made me feel uncomfortable.

I sighed and sat at a bench outside. This school was definitely huge. It was like a castle with an endless maze.

The warning bell rang so I got up and headed to English. I looked down when I noticed more stares.

When I got to class, I quickly gave my teacher the slip and sat down in the back of the room. I was nervous, but remembered that my mother gave me ger lucky butterfly.

It was a red hair clip, and I put it on moving my bangs. Class was starting and I noticed someone sitting next to me.

"Are you new here?" A voice asked. I looked up to see a girl with blue hair, she was very small. I nodded "Yes..." She smiled and stuck her hand out.

"Hello, my name is Levy McGarden! It's nice to meet you!" I looked at her hand like it was a foreign object.

I hesitantly shook her hand. "My name is Lucy Heartfilia, nice to meet you Levy." She smiled.

"Would you like to sit with my friends and I during lunch?" I just nodded.

When lunch came, I got a chicken salad along with a coke. Levy showed me the way to her table.

I sat down and little by little, some people started to sit with us. I ate quietly while they all talked.

I shyly poked my food and took a sip of my soda. "Guys, I want you to meet Lucy! She's new here!"

I hope you enjoy....