~Chapter 3~

As soon as Levy said my name, everyone's attention was towards me. I blushed slightly from embarrassment.

"H-hello." I mumbled and a girl with white hair smiled softly at me. "Hi Lucy! It's nice to meet you!"

I nodded and everyone else introduced themselves to me. While taking I learned their names were Mirajane, Gray, Cana, and Romeo.

"What classes do you have next Lucy?" I heard Gray ask while he looked at me. I stared back and notice that I was like that for a while.

Mirajane cleared her throat and I snapped out of my trance. My heart was beating against my chest, like it was going to come out.

I felt my face get hot and I looked down. "I have Biology next with Ms. Brown." I mumbled and put the paper away.

"So do we!" Gray and Levy said. I smiled slightly, actually it was a fake smile. "That's great, at least I have familiar faces with me."

Gray suddenly grabbed my small hand in his large ones. They were cold, but I didn't mind one bit!

I didn't even flinch surprisingly, I even found myself taking a liking to this. "Gray?" I asked softly.

"Yes?" He asked. There was a tint of confusion and shock in his voice. "Why are you holding my hand?"

I tightened my grip on his hand, but it was unconsciously. Which means I did it without realizing I did.

He smiled lightly and looked at me. "I don't know, it was a gut feeling." I raised a brow and stood up.

"Maybe we should start heading to class. Lunch is almost over and I want to go in class before anyone else does."

He smirked. "The new girl doesn't want any attention, eh?" I nodded. "Of course." He shook his head and ruffled my hair.

"Your kinda cute." I heard him say. "Cute?" I repeated the word. Saying it felt weird, the word was foreign to me.

Same with the words: Love, happy, relationship, boyfriend, girlfriend. I would continue my long mental list, but I didn't because we made it to biology.

I was about to go in when I saw the door for biology opened, but I stopped when I saw pink hair.