Chapter 34

Draco (one month later)

"Draco," Hermione whined, "Draco wake up."

I rolled over. "Whhhyy," I whined back.

"Give me your hand," she said suddenly.

"Why?" I asked.

She grabbed my wrist and put my hand on her lower stomach. My eyes shot open when I felt a small lump. "Is that?" I asked.

"Your son? Yes, now tell him to pick a bloody side so I can sleep!" She snapped.

I stifled a laugh and pulled her closer. I put both my hands on her stomach as she relaxed.

"Hey Draco?" She asked quietly.

"Yes, Mione?"

"What are we going to do? Are we going to be boyfriend and girlfriend forever, or are we going to get married?" She asked.

I was not expecting that...

"Hermione, I want to marry you. After the baby is born perhaps so we can have a proper honeymoon," I said. "I love you Hermione, and I want to be your husband."

"I want to marry you too," she whispered.

Narcissa

I was walking to the bathroom when I heard Hermione talking.

"What are we going to do? Are we going to be boyfriend and girlfriend forever, or are we going to get married?" She asked.

"Hermione, I want to marry you. After the baby is born perhaps so we can have a proper honeymoon," Draco replied. "I love you Hermione, and I want to be your husband."

I felt tears well up in my eyes as he finished. My boy has found his love...

I smiled to myself and walked past the room.

Hermione (next morning)

"Draco, can you make coffee?" I asked, setting my face on the cold counter.

"Already on it, love," he replied. "What do you want to eat?"

"Chocolate," I replied.

"Chocolate? Okay..." he said, rummaging through the cabinet. "Do you want chocolate in your coffee?"

"That sounds amazing," I said as I closed my eyes.

"Don't fall asleep," Draco said. "You've already passed out on the counter before."

"I did?" I asked, sitting up.

"Remember when we woke up on the couch a while back?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"You fell asleep with you coffee in your hand and your face on the counter," he said.

I laughed, "sounds nice."

He put the coffee in front of me with some chocolate chips. "Lots of chocolate for my lady," he said, bowing.

I laughed. "So cliche!"

"That's why you love me," he said, kissing my cheek. "So.. what are we doing today?"

"Sleeping," I replied. "And eating."

"I was thinking maybe we could go out," he suggested.

"Where? Aren't death eaters after us?" I asked.

"Dinner and we could invite Harry and Ginny for a double date. They could help watch for death eaters."

"Okay, send them an owl," I said.

"Bossy, bossy, bossy," he muttered, walking from the room.

~*~*~

I stepped out of the shower while Draco rinsed his hair. "Leaving so soon?" He asked.

"Oh shush," I laughed, walking from the bathroom.

I went to the cupboard and rummaged through the racks. I pulled out a knee length, green dress and some undergarments. Draco walked in as I got dressed.

He got dressed in a not too fancy tux and zipped up my dress. "When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Six," he replied, "an hour and a half to ourselves."

I smirked and pulled the collar of his shirt down to kiss me. Surprisingly he pulled back after a few seconds and pulled me into a hug.

He ran his hand slowly over my stomach making me shutter. "Where's he at?" He asked softly.

"Right, here," I said, leading his hand to the left.

He kissed my neck softly and pushed me back on the bed. We cuddled up as he held his hand where the baby was.

"I love you," he muttered, digging his nose in my hair.

"I love you too."

He kissed my neck and relaxed. I could feel his warm breath on my skin as his breathing became slow and even.

He's gotta be exhausted. I thought.

I followed his lead and closed my eyes.

Harry

Ginny pulled on her red dress and had me zip the back. She messed with my hair for ten minutes before we decided we looked presentable enough.

"Ready to go?" I asked, holding out my arm.

She nodded and took it. We apparated to the living room of Grimmuald place. "Hermione? Draco?" Ginny yelled.

No response. "You look downstairs and I'll look up," I said.

Ginny nodded so we parted ways. I went upstairs and knocked on every door before opening it. I came to their bedroom so I knocked. No answer came so I opened the door.

There they were, cuddled up in each others arms. He had is hand on her stomach and her arms were cradling his head. I sighed and element to get Ginny.

"You wake them up," I said, as we stood in the doorway.

"Why can't you?" She asked.

"Because.... stuff," I replied, awkwardly.

"Fine," she sighed.

She slowly walked over to the bed and shook Hermione's shoulder. Without warning Draco grabbed her wrist and pulled I behind her back. He relaxed when he realized it was her.

"Sorry... don't scare me like that," he muttered, rubbing his face.

A shocked Ginny nodded as Draco woke Hermione. "Mione, Harry and Ginny are here," he said, shaking her lightly.

"Whhhyy?" She whined. "This is the best sleep I've had sense the potion."

"We are going on a double date, remember?" He asked.

She sighed and sat up. "Gimme a minute," she muttered, walking into the bathroom.

"So..." I started. "I guess I never gave you the 'so you want to date my sister' talk so just know, if you hurt her, you have me and all the Weasley's to deal with," I said.

"I'd never hurt her," he replied, staring at the door she disappeared behind. "She's taking an awful long time," he muttered, walking to the door. "Hermione, are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she replied, opening the door. He hair was done and her dress was now fitted to fit her stomach. She charmed his hair nice and walked out by Ginny.

Why does he worry so much? I asked myself. Did something happen? I'll have to ask him.