Chapter 7

Draco

I watched as Hermione sunk into unconsciousness. I stopped and looked up at my aunt with a fake smirk on my face. She smirked. "I'm sorry I doubted you. Now do whatever the heck you want with her," Aunt Bella ruffled my hair and apparated back to the House.

I carefully picked Hermione up and carried her back to the house.

Hermione (thirty eight hours later)

I woke up with my head on someone's bare chest. I lifted my head slightly to see Draco's face.

I heard a knock at the door so I moved off the bed. Draco shot off the bed and looked at me. I put my finger on my lips and pointed to the door.

Draco walked to the door and opened it. "Your parents and I are going on a mission. Keep out of trouble. Oh, and if the Mudblood tries to run again let me know," I heard Bellatrix. I kept my eyes closed until the door shut.

I sat up, wincing at the sharp pain in my back. Draco quickly helped me on the bed. He held my face in his hands and looked into my eyes. I was shocked when he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and hid my face in his neck.

"I'm so sorry, Hermione," he whispered.

"For what?" I asked pulling back.

"For what I did," he said looking away.

"Draco, it's ok. First off, we both would have gotten either killed or tortured if you didn't. Second, I know you didn't mean it. The curse was weak. The only reason I passed out was because I ran when I was too weak to and your aunt tortured me first," I reasoned.

"I just don't want to-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"What was that?" He asked.

"To shut you up, and it worked," I laughed. "Look, Draco I'm fine," I said. "I can show you." I slowly stood up from the bed and stumbled to the unlocked door. My stomach hurt unbelievably bad as I stepped out it and headed for the stairs. I yelped when Draco picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the bed.

"Nice try, Do you really expect me to let you get away that easy?" He laughed.

"Hey, it's worth a try," I laughed back. "What do you want to do today?"

"I was thinking while everyone's gone I should show you around," he replied. I nodded and slowly stood back up. "Hold on, Accio strength potion," he said.

A yellow potion flew into his hand. He opened it and handed it to me. I was hesitant to drink it but ended up downing the whole thing. I still felt a lot of pain but I could walk better.

"Better?" He asked.

"Better," I replied.

I put an arm over his shoulder and we walked around.

"That is mum and dad's room," he said pointing to one room. "That's for the elves... and the rest are all guest rooms," he said leading me to the stairs.

"Give me a minute on these. I've fallen down them once and almost a second time."

He shook his head and I yelped as he quickly picked me up. He walked downstairs then set me down. He showed me the living room, kitchen, and dining room. My stomach still hurt when we made it to a large wooden door.

Draco opened it and it revealed a beautiful garden. I let go of Draco and walked slowly to the flowers. I fell in a large patch of Lilys, my favorite flower. I heard a click so I turned around to see Draco had a camera.

I got up as quickly as possible and tried to get the picture.  He laughed and held it up high. I stumbled backwards and landed next to some petunias. A butterfly landed on my nose and I heard another click. I jumped off the ground and tried to get the photos.

"You'll never get these!" He laughed.

"You better hide them good, unless you want them burned when your sleeping," I smirked.

"Maybe I will," he laughed and walked into the house.

I took advantage of the situation and ran. My stomach was killing me but I kept running. I made it out of the gate and ran for the hill. I turned around to see Draco run from the gate.

I continued running as I felt my stomach bleed. I held my stomach and started to walk instead. My hand was covered in blood and I could hear Draco yelling. I started to feel dizzy as blood dripped from my mouth. I suddenly felt the soft grass on my face and I drifted away into unconsciousness.

Draco

"Hermione! Stop!" I yelled running after her. I could see the blood covering her body. She started walking instead until she fell over.

I finally I reached her. Her eyes were closed and she was covered in blood. I quickly picked her up and ran as fact as I could to the house. I bolted upstairs and set her on the bed.

I realized the blood was coming from her stomach. I carefully took her shirt off and saw the deep gashes in her stomach. The gashes wouldn't heal so I summoned a potion mum showed me and her sewing kit. I poured the potion on Hermione and stitched her wounds.

When I finished I looked at her face. She was pale and bloody. I cleaned her up and put a blanket over her.

I heard a knock at the door so I locked the door to the room and opened the front door.

"Hullo, Mate!" Blaise yelled. "What happened to you?"

"Long story," I replied.

"Did your parents get you the Mudblood?" He asked. I nodded. "Who'd you get? Can I see her?"

"She's upstairs," I said leading him upstairs. I unlocked the door and Blaise walked up to her.

"GRANGER?!" He yelled.

"Will you bloody shut up?!" I snapped.

"Sorry mate. You got Granger?" He asked quieter.

"Yes."

"Why does she look like that?" He questioned, touching her face.

"Same reason I'm covered in blood," I replied.

"Why don't you go get cleaned up? I can watch Granger." I nodded and walked into the bathroom.

Hermione

"Why don't you go get cleaned up, I can watch Granger?" Blaise asked. I heard the bathroom door close and waited.

I felt Blaise walk up to me so I stayed still. He touched my face so I sprung into action. I grabbed his wrist and quickly grabbed his wand. I slowly stood off the bed and realized I wasn't wearing a shirt. Thankfully I was still wearing a bra. My stomach was covered in stitches.

Blaise walked towards me so I tried to stun him. I stumbled backwards as he dodged my curse. He grabbed my arm and pushed it behind my back. I cried in pain as he slammed me against the wall. He held me in that painful position as he took his wand back.

"You honestly thought a Mudblood like you could beat me?" He whispered in my ear. I yelled as he pushed my arm up more.