Chapter 33

Draco

"Draco!" She yelled.

Me and Harry stood but only I went to the door. I slowly opened the bathroom door and only got to see a flash of her blue stomach before her lips were against mine.

"I love you... I love you... I love you," she repeated between kisses.

Next thing I know, she's hugging Harry but as quickly as she went to him, she moved to Ginny.

I don't think I've ever seen he this happy. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

Seconds later her arms are around my waist and her face was buried in my chest. "Our baby is okay, our baby is okay!"

I lent down and kissed her.

"Ugh," Ginny groaned. "Let's get out of here, Harry."

They apparated out. Hermione pulled back.

"You did it, Mione, you saved the baby," I whispered against her lips.

"We saved the baby," she replied. "Oh! I need to write the Weasley's a letter."

She jumped away from me and started writing a note. She quickly sent it and relaxed.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"One pm." I replied.

"What are we doing today?" She asked.

"Surprise, after we have Mrs. Nott come and make sure your okay," I replied.

She nodded and laid back down on the bed. "you better not fall asleep again. That was literally the worst five weeks of my life," I told her.

"Don't worry, I'm not the slightest bit tired," she replied. "I feel great."

"Good," I said, lying beside her. I turned her and pulled her back to me. I rested my hands on her stomach and felt a slight bump. "Hermione."

"Yes?"

"I can feel the bump," I replied.

She moved my hands and ran hers over her stomach. A huge smile broke across her face. "I can too."

~*~*~

"Hermione, we might want to get out soon," I whispered against her wet hair. "Mrs. Nott will be here in a bit."

She sighed, "I guess."

She turned off the shower head off and pecked my lips one more time before wrapping herself in a towel and leaving the bathroom.

I quickly followed and we got dressed. "Wanna go downstairs?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied but before she could get out the door I scooped her up in my arms.

"Draco!" She squealed. "Put me down!"

"Never," I laughed.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because I said so."

"But that's not a-" I cut her off with my lips against hers.

I pulled back. "Okay," she said.

I laughed and walked downstairs. We were cuddled up on the couch when there was a knock at the door. I stood up and opened it.

"Hullo mate," Theo cheered. Then he glanced at Hermione, "am I interrupting anything?"

"No, your fine," I said. "And sense when do you use the door?"

"Sense I don't run into your dad or aunt every time I walk through the door," he replied. "Mum said Hermione was awake so I wanted to see if everything was okay," he explained.

A smile broke across my face. "Yeah, everything's great. Did your mum say when she was getting here?"

"In a few," he replied. "So the baby's okay?"

"He's alive, but we want to make sure he will stay that way," I stated.

Theo nodded. Seconds later Mrs. Nott apparated behind him.

"Hullo Draco, I went to visit your mum before I came. The healer said she was recovering now and she will be out in a week," she said. "How's Hermione?"

"She's great, we just wanted to make sure the baby was okay," I replied.

"Just give me a few minutes," she said, walking in the living room.

I was slightly nervous as she shut the door.

"It will be fine," Theo said.

I nodded. We waited for ten minutes before Hermione ran out of the living room and smashed her lips to mine.

I pushed her back. "The baby's okay?" I asked.

"Yes!" She cheered. She smashed her lips back into mine.

"Uh... I'll be in the living room," Theo stated. He quickly left and shut the door.

I pulled back from Hermione, "anything else I should know?"

"I'm nine weeks pregnant which means the morning sickness is gone and nights are going to be dreadful," she replied.

~*~*~ (that night)

I felt Hermione roll over on the bed, again. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Can you sit still, woman?" I asked.

"Sorry, I can't get comfy," she replied, rolling over again.

I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her back to me. She relaxed so I closed my eyes. I relaxed and was about to fall asleep before Hermione moved again.

Hermione

I couldn't get comfy so I rolled over again. Draco sighed and I felt bad. I got up and stretched. "I'm going to shower," I muttered as I walked into the bathroom.

I took worlds longest shower and got dressed in a sweat short and pants. I looked at Draco who was sleeping like a rock.

When I got downstairs I made coffee and sat at the counter. I rested my head on the table and closed my eyes for a second.

Draco

I woke to sunshine through the window. I gingerly made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

It wasn't until I started making coffee that I noticed Hermione asleep with her face on the counter. She looked extremely tired and her hand was still on her cup of coffee.

I took the cup from her hands and felt how hot it was. How late did she fall asleep last night? I asked myself. It was around two when she went to take a shower...

I sighed and carefully picked her up. She snuggled into me as I carried her to the couch. We cuddled up and slept.