Chapter 25

Hermione (three days later)

"I'm fine, Draco," I said, yet again as he helped me off the bed.

"I don't care, your still sick so I'm going to help you," he repeated for the third time today.

"But I can stand on my own, I'm not that sick anymore," I replied.

He sighed and let go. I smiled and stood up, just to fall when I got to my feet. Draco caught me and smirked.

"Told you so," he said.

"Shut up," I growled.

"Your cute when your angry," he chuckled, pulling a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around him. "You think so?"

"I know so," he replied, kissing the top of my head.

"Good, now get out the pink Sun dress so I can get dressed," I said, pushing away from him and stumbling to the bed.

He walked to the dresser and pulled out the dress. He handed it to me, and stood there.

"Well," I said.

"Well what?" He asked.

"Get out!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at him.

"Or I could just-"

I threw a book at him. He got the message and left the room. I quickly took off my shirt and pants and slipped on the Sun dress.

I looked at the scars along my arms and legs. They were all white so they all shone bright on my skin. I ran my hand along the still sore flesh of my arm.

I glanced at the mirror on the other side of the room, it's reflection reminding me that my face had large scars crossing it.

I angrily stood up and stumbled to the mirror. The mirror shattered into millions of pieces as my fist hit the middle. The door opened and I stared at the remains of the mirror frame. I ignored the throbbing in my bleeding fist as Draco put a hand on my shoulder.

I flinched when he took my bloody hand in his. He pulled the pieces of glass from my hand and healed the wounds. I continued to stare at the shattered frame of the mirror.

Draco repaired the mirror and led me away from it. "Hermione, are you alright?" He asked softly.

I stayed silent and looked strait ahead. He lightly pushed my chin up to make me look at him.

"Hermione, why did you break the mirror?" He asked, but I knew he knew the answer. I felt my eyes water.

He pulled me into a hug. "Your beautiful, Hermione, and I love you," he said. A tear ran down my cheek. "Please don't cry," he whispered, wiping away the tear.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as more tears came. "I love you," I said, looking in his eyes.

A smile broke across his face. "I love you too, Mione, I will always love you," he said.

He brought his hands up to my face and gently wiped the tears away. He leaned in, about to kiss me, when I moved so he could only kiss my forehead. He looked at me curiously for a moment.

"I'm still sick, don't want you getting sick too," I explained, quietly.

He sighed. "Guess your right," he muttered. He kissed my neck instead. "I need to pack, mum's expecting us to be home in ten minutes."

I nodded so he made me sit on the bed. He quickly packed and sent all the clothes to the house.

"Ready to go?" He asked as I finished putting shoes on.

"Yup, let's go," I said standing up.

He led me outside and apparated.

We came to the porch of the house. It looked exactly the same as I remember it.

He released my hand and opened the door. He was hugged by his mum and aunt and his dad gave him a nod.
Bellatrix spotted me and walked to me. I did all in my power to control my shaking but it was pointless. She put a sharp nail under my chin and lifted my head.

"I like the scars," she laughed. She waved her wand and a gash appeared in my cheek. My eyes watered but I didn't move. My body betrayed me and let a whimper escape my lips. Another gash appeared on my face so I bit my lip so hard it drew blood. Bellatrix laughed and went to talk to the rest of the family.

I quickly went upstairs to our room and shut the door. I knew Draco wouldn't be able to leave for a bit so I went in the bathroom and washed the blood off my face.

I looked into the mirror and once again, smashed it. I got bandages from the sink and fixed my face before picking the glass from my hand and wrapping it.

I went back in the room and sat on the edge of the bed. I picked up a book off the nightstand and tried to ignore the throbbing in my face and hand.

Draco (thirty minutes later)

I finally slipped away from my family and went upstairs. I only got a glimpse of the wounds on Hermione's face and I wanted to heal them before they got infected.

I opened the door to see Hermione asleep with a book in her hands. Her face had bandages as well as one of her hands.

I glanced in the bathroom and saw the broken glass. I sighed and went to Hermione. Careful not to wake her, I took the bandages from her hand. The gashes were deep and bloody so I quickly healed them.

I took the bandages from her face making her grab my wrist. She opened her eyes and let go. "Sorry, reflex," she muttered.

I nodded and healed the wounds on her face. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel a lot better, I slept for a bit and read a book. I haven't read anything in ages."

"I noticed we have another broken mirror," I stated. She looked down at her hands. "Why did you break it?" I asked.

"It mocks me," she muttered.

"Hermione, look at me," I said sternly, "you are beautiful, and you will never question it. We will get rid of the mirrors if you do. Do you understand?" She nodded. "Good."

I kissed her on the cheek. She gave me a small smile and leaned on my shoulder. I pulled her into my lap and ran my fingers through her hair. She closed her eyes and very quietly sighed.

I smiled and kissed her neck.