Chapter 22

Hermione

I watched the guys argue about stupid crap. I started to get confused as they agreed on the same thing they were arguing about.

Draco started talking about me so I ignored the conversation. I was already leaning on Draco and his arm was around me.

I had not slept much last night so I felt tired. I closed my eyes and quickly dosed off.

Draco

I stopped talking when I heard a soft snore. I looked down to see Hermione asleep in my arms.

"That was fast," I said. "We must have bored her to sleep."

"Yeah, that was a really boring conversation," Theo replied.

"And now we're having a boring conversation about how boring our a last conversation was," I muttered.

We both laughed. "I'm bored."

"Yup," I replied.

"Hermione knows some good games if she would wake up," I suggested.

"Would you rather," she muttered.

"What?" I asked.

"Would you rather," she replied sitting up. "You ask would you rather questions."

"Sounds fun," Theo said.

"Yup and sense I'm not finishing my nap anytime soon I'll play too," she said, popping her knuckles.

(A/n: answer some questions I answer in bold)

"I'll start," she said. "Would you rather go 1000 years in the future or in the past?"

(Past) "future," Theo replied.

"Past," I said. "Would you rather go deaf in one ear or go blind in one eye?"

(Ear) "ear," Hermione said. Theo nodded.

"Would you rather be the smartest person in the world and loose your legs or be the dumbest person in the world and have friends?" Theo asked.

(Dumbest with friends) "dumb with friends," I replied.

"Smart but loose my legs," Hermione replied. "Would you rather kiss Romilda Vane or Pansy Parkinson?"

(...) Me and Theo stayed quiet.

"You have to answer," Hermione said.

"But their both terrible..... I guess, Parkinson," I replied.

"Vane, no way I'm kissing Parkinson!" Theo said.

"Would you rather know how your going to die, or when?" I asked.

"How, I don't want to know the time of my death," Hermione replied.

"When, so I know how long I have to live life, and I can be stupid for the rest of it," Theo replied. "Would you rather die a slow painless death or a short painful one."

(Slow) "short painful one," I replied. "It would be over."

"Slow and painless, I would be able to say goodbye," Hermione replied. "Would you rather push a Chevy or drive a Ford?"

(Chevy) "a what?" Me and Theo said simultaneously.

"They're cars in the muggle world, Chevy or Ford?"

"Ford?" I replied.

Hermione shook her head, "shame, you would look nice in a Chevy."

"Anyway, would you rather hug a random person or kiss someone you know?" I asked.

"Kiss someone I know," Hermione replied, looking at me.

"Uh..." Theo said, looking between us. "Coming Mum!" He yelled rushing from the room.

Within seconds Hermione plastered her lips to mine. I smirked and pulled her into my lap.

Hermione

He pulled away from my mouth and trailed kisses to my neck. He lightly traced the bruise on my neck with his lips making me shiver.

I pulled his head up to mine and kissed him passionately. I held his face in my hands so he couldn't move away as I kissed him. He groaned so I pulled back slightly and breathed against his lips.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," he replied.

I quickly jumped back when I heard a camera click. I saw a woman I never met holding a picture of me with my lips against Draco's. I felt my face heat up.

Draco was staring at the lady. "Draco, honey your mum asked if I would take pictures of any cute moments so..." the lady said quickly.

Draco shrugged. "Whatever, I can't stop her from doing whatever the heck she's doing," he replied. "Hermione, this is Mrs. Nott."

I nodded at her and she did the same. "well, I'll leave you too alone now," she said walking away.

"That was awkward," I said quietly.

"Yeah," Draco agreed. "Your cute when you blush," he said rubbing my cheek.

I felt my cheeks get hotter, "don't you like need to kill Theo or something for telling his mum we were kissing?"

"Why would I kill worlds best wingman?" He asked before kissing my cheek.

At this moment I realized I was wearing one of his shirts. He noticed too.

"I like seeing you in my clothes," he whispered against my neck.

I pushed him playfully. "Your so messed up sometimes," I muttered.

"But you love it," he replied.

I yawned. "You should take a nap, you didn't sleep much last night," Draco said moving hair from my face.

"No I'm fine," I said, trying to stiffly another yawn.

"Go lay down, you haven't had a decent sleep sense I got you, and don't make me bind you," he said.

I sighed and pecked his lips before going back to the room I woke up in. I looked around and noticed all the pictures of Draco and Theo. This must be Draco's room at Theo's house.

I ploped on the bed and realized I really was tired. I didn't bother turning off the light as I fell asleep.

Draco

I walked to the room Hermione was in expecting her to be getting ready for a nap. Instead I found her asleep on the bed, with the light on, and no blankets.

I smiled and turned off the light. I walked to Hermione, picked her up and sat by her under the covers. She snuggled into me making me relax. I quickly followed her and fell asleep.

Theo

I walked back in the living room to see it was empty so I went to Draco's room. The door was open so I glanced inside to see Draco snuggled up with Hermione.

I went to get mum so she could take another picture. She rushed to the room and took the picture. Minutes later Narcissa opened the front door holding some pictures.

I watched as they set to work.