11

As i think these things about mari. "Hey harry i'll be back, okay" mari says while getting up. She starts walking but she turns and smiles. What's this girls deal and why does she make me feel this way? I close my eyes waiting for someone to scream out stations i don't know what they say. I'm thinking about how could i be a good guy for mari ,that will make her be closer to me. As i think these things i had an idea. I take my phone out of my pocket and start dialing louis number.

CALLING LOUIS△

louis: eyyo hazza.

Harry: i need a favor mate.

louis: oh ok what is it?

Harry: i want to surprise mari with a movie and dinner at my apartment.

louis: yeah i could do that but there's little time.

Harry: ummmmm how about the guys help you.

Louis: i'll ask them see you later hazza.

Harry: and louis..

Louis: yeah

Harry: don't stalk us mate.

Louis: awww mannnn fine.

I put my phone back into my pocket " is that harry styles" " yes it is omg" " let's go talk to him" as i hear these words around the corner, i get up and head to the men's room. That was close... "did he go in there" as i'm startled i run to stall but legs on the toilet seat so they don't find me. Im literlly crouching on top of the toilet seat.." buts thats he boy room" "yeah i know but harry styles" i hear the door open " harrryyy u here" i close my eyes " hey hazza it's time" i recognize that voice i open the stall and see mari covering the stall from the girls. " oh your here your 3 mins late. " nooooo i want to see my harry bear" "yeah you whore" i frown and grab maris wrist and we both fast walk to the door " I stop and turn to face them.. "don't you dare talk to a lady, girl, or elder like that ever " i glare at those disrespectful girls and leave the men's room with Mari. " there you are i thought u left" mr matthews says while directing us to the set. " ACTION " mr matthews says me and mari begin.

____________________________________________________________

Just in case you don't know the characters for the movie there u go mate x ☆彡

Mari stone - brianna

Harry styles- matt

Jake T. Austin: Zack

Danielle Campbell: stephanie
__________________________

Brianna: i knew he was fake....he didn't even do what i liked he would always go to places that i didn't like.

matt: mari i really have to tell you something.

brianna: huh, what is it matt?

Matt: i have strong feeling for you. I always did since 6th grade actually but you always seemed to find other guys better than me

Brianna: i just got out of a relationship matt and i don't feel the same way, sorry.

Matt: please, really i mean it you and i will go to the movies at nine. Ill pick you up, see you later.

Brianna: matt i don't....oh he left. I better get ready he's going to get fussy like always.

23 mins later <3

Brianna: * Ring* Ring * huh?.... Hello?

Matt: come out..

Brianna: it's just a movie.... HEy matt sack *giggles*