6

A is I'm reading some watt pad with cadence someone rang my doorbell. I go see who it is I open the door and it's that guy that had a role with me in the movie. "hello do you need anything" I say with a confused face. "yes may I speak to you" he says in a serious tone.
"why should I? Eating some leftover salt and vinegar chips in my right hand.

In the corner of my eye I see cadence and grace trying to see who it is as well. "I need to ask you something important please" he says
"fine come in" as I let him in I see cadence and grace doing lovey dovey faces to me and harry behind our backs. I glare at them telling them to leave for now. As they nod their heads they make kissing noises as they leave.

"jeez" OK what do you want to talk about I say with a serious face". "my name is harry styles I want to know how you don't remember me?" he says with a soft tone. "I (as I remember why the reason why I can't remember him I start crying).

"Hey don't cry is something wrong" he says with a serious tone. "no its nothing I'm sorry I can't answer that question you should just forget about me"- I get up out of my chair walking away. (he grabs my wrist) " I just can't forget about you please I need to know!! "- he says with a serious tone. (I look into his green eyes he looked so concerned) " Just leave me alone!! "

(I try to make his hand leave my wrist but he doesn't let go what is he doing?.. ). " I need you to remember me please" (he pushes me to the wall).. (I smell his cologne) "what do you think your doing"- I say with a scared
face but soft voice.

(he leaning closer is he gonna... Huh he stopped?)
"I'm sorry" (he walks away for some reason I was relieved he left but a part of me didn't why is that? ......