14

payton--

It was a beautiful day, I have to get clothes for me. I didn't know i was staying this long anyways. So i have to get some clothes and it feels like i was greedy and i don't like that very much. "Who's that boy" "he's cute" "no he's not he's hot" "is he available?" i hear multiple voices behind me and i didn't want to turn around. I kept walking in the store. Huh, i turn and i see one of the girls about to fall. I rush over and catch her in my chest because my hands couldn't do anything. But i stand her straight and walk back in the store. "Thank You" i turn and see the girl she was small and she had a flower dress...my weakness...i turn and walk to the men's clothes aile. "Sorry i had to give you trouble" as i'm walking away i felt bad for ignoring her. I walk back to her "It's fine just be careful, i don't want you to get hurt" i say what was i saying ugh i go back to the men aisle and look for some casual clothes. "Over here" the girl says. I see her in the corner of my eye and see her hands with cool,nice clothes i like. I walk over to her and grab the clothes and walk to the dresser "thanks" i said and start getting change...

Harry---

Mari wanted to take a nap but i'm not letting that beauty to herself. I got in sheets with her and pushed her to my chest, rubbing her back. She had smooth skin. What a beauty. I kiss her forehead. "Mr stuffy you're so warm and cuddly" mari says and my eyes widen and i smile i rub her leg. I wanted to see how far could i get with this. "Stuffy hm you're so warm i'm going to give you a hug." mari says and wraps her hands over me and puts a leg on top of my legs. "Your beautiful mari" i say i didn't realize i said that. "HUH" mari says and opens her eyes. I chuckle and put a piece of hair that was covering her eyes i think her hair wants to make her blind. I laugh at my joke and look back to mari. Her face is hidden in my bare chest. I blush and she calls me warm. Her leg is still there but her hands are now covering her face. I put the blanket over us and close my eyes. Something was moving. I open my eyes and see mari getting clothes from the closet and walk away. What in the world i thought i was mr stuffy. Mari is Beautiful but complicated....

Mari-

I didn't want to stay there all day and paytons about to leave and i may never see him for months,years so i want this week to be fun. I get in the shower and turn the water on. "Cry baby from melanie martinez" i say and cry baby begins to play of course i'll sing alone You seem to replace...Your brain with your heart, You take things so hard, And then you fall apart, You try to explain,But before you can start,Those cry baby tears,Come out of the dark" i loved singing when i was a kid and i only started when payton and harry left and i was alone.but there was this girl i forgot about and i think we were friends but i can't remember...little me wait is this a memory it's the girl? "Mari if i leave we will be friends forever right?" the little girl says and then she runs to hug me and i start to cry...what kind of memory was that, And who was that girl, wait was she my old friend. Isn't she that actor Chloë Grace Moretz from the movie The 5th wave. Grace said to me to watch it because the movie was good. But i never got to watch it because i was busy at that time. I get out of the shower putting my hair in my hair. I put on my bra and my emoji underwear. I wasn't a big fan of those sexy panties it made me feel weird. 

"Nice body" I freeze and shake while turning to the voice..."ehh h-harry" i say i didn't know what to do i was scared. 'Here" harry moves next to me and grabs my clothes and throws it on my face. I take my clothes of my face and see harry walking out of the bathroom door and close it. What's wrong with harry? I'm just glad that awkward moment was done but i felt cold. And i have shorts for clothes. Ugh whatever harry seen me in underwear. I walk out and walk in the living room. I drop my brush, "P-payton" i say, why was payton here. I try to cover myself but there was going to be a place noticeable. Payton gets up and walks up to me. I started shaking man it was cold. I guess it's already winter. Something was warm and was behind me. "You dumb little girl, you know you can just yell out the bathroom" harry says and grabs my wrist and walks in the bedroom with me and i see payton he just had a warm smile. "Who do you think you are?" harry says and shoves me on the bed. I try to get up but..he'd pinned me down and i look down. 

"I can only see your body, got it" harry says angrily and kisses me... putting his hand in my waist. I try to breathe, he was kissing but wouldn't stop. "I lo.." harry stops and looks in my eyes and chuckles "not the right time i guess" harry says and kisses my neck. I sigh it felt good but i try to shove him but i couldn't. "Ahh" harry was licking and kissing my my neck and bited my ear. "Ha-harry s-stop" i say while trying to escape. I give up and close my eyes hoping it would stop but a part of me didn't want to. Harry lifts my chin up making me look at him. He was upset "you're mine don't forget it and if you do you'll be punished" harry says walking out of the room and closing the door. I don't understand, why does my heart hurt...

Harry--

I walk out of the room and walk down the room passing payton. "You love her don't you?" payton says, i stop "its none of your concern" i say and head To the door. "I'll be at the mall" and walk out. I turn on my car and drive off...

I get out of my car and walk in the mall forgetting that i'm famous.

I take one step in the mall and girls start running as fast as a leopard to me. "Harry i love you" "harry you're so hot" "harry can i have a picture?" i ignore my fans even though i don't do that but i wasn't in the mood. "Harry is mine" i turn to the voice and give a death glare at the girl "i already fancy someone" and i walk away. "HE'S SO COOL!!" all the girls say and i scoff. "Harry is that you?" i look for the voice and i freeze...

Payton--

I shouldn't be in the way with harry and mari and i bet they love each other and i'm a problem to them. If i'm not or are i still don't want to be the problem. I walk to my room and take all my clothes and throw them in my luggage. Mari doesn't like me but that's ok because she's still my great friend that all i need actually. A tear falls down to my cheek. She never loved me... i get a piece of paper and pen, i place a note in my table. And head off smiling getting in a limo.

I arrive at the airport and get my plane ticket and pay the shofar. And take a step in the airport. "PAYTON!!!" my eyes widen and see mari running to me. She was sweating and looked tired. "What's wrong mari" i say looking away "this is the problem why are you leaving" mari says holding up the note "it's nothing and i have a photoshoot i have to go to" i say still looking away "b-but you only came for 8 days not 4 months" mari says trying to find my eyes. "I'm sorry but i'm busy and i'm going to be late" i say smiling at her and walk in the airport. huh ? i turn my head and see mari hugging me...

______________________________

sorry guys that i haven't made a new ch 

in a while. its buck school etc personal

but heres ch 14 thats what matters.

if you have bts amino the app and if you do my user is @cuppyy

lets talk. Army :)

and guys for now I'm going to do a question 

you answer.

Q: what is your boy crush (celeb)

bai love :)

Another pic of Payton is up

There :)