8

Harry---

I felt her touch, soft and fragile. I see her eyes were closed. She looked like she was crying, was something wrong?

"HUH?!?!" She fell. I see her on the sand and picked her up. She was heavy as a boulder. I struggle with her weight whilst I caught sight of the sunset. She was right, it was beautiful, like her.

"Man, I guess I'm too bootyful for her," I laugh at my own joke as I'm carrying her to my car. I put her in the passenger's seat and put her seatbelt on.

"So we can be safe haha dora, man," I laugh at my weird jokes and go to the driver's seat and start the car.

I park in front of my house and carry her inside. I see my TV was still on. I keep walking to my bedroom then laying her on my bed, putting the blanket on her. I see her peacefully sleeping as I look again at her face again then BOOM! She's snoring as I groan at how annoying her snoring was. I go to the kitchen to whip up some dinner. i'm making some meat with rice and on the side, bean salad. While the meat is grilling on the stove I grab two glasses in the cabinets and get some kool-aid. I love kool-aid. I pour some kool-aid in the glasses and put plate mats on the table setting the glasses down and headed back to the kitchen to pour fresh water in an extra pot and pour beans in the pot. Then I walk over to the fridge taking out some lettuce and tomato before cutting them into a bowl and wash them...

Mari--

*ring ring*

I wake up surprised then move my legs to the side of the bed. As I sat on the blanket I looked around scared and confused.

"What happened? Where am I?" I looked around again and stood. I grabbed a hanger from the closet before walking out the door looking up, down, left then right, seeing if anyone was there. I walk through the hallway smelling something delicious. I take a peek from the corner of the wall and see Harry.

"Why was Harry there? What am I doing in his household? What? Why?"

I'm confused. I hide the hanger behind my back and see Harry in an apron, black jeans and a white shirt. I walk up to him and peek behind him to see what he's making. I see beans and meat and on the counter, I see a salad it smelled so good. I poke him.

"What you doing?" I giggle I surprised him. He turned with a smile.

"Food," he said while grinning.

"I want to know," I whine and grunted looking at his green eyes.

"Meat with rice with a side of salad and beans," he announced proudly, smiling.

"Really? Wow. I didn't know you can cook. That's so cool!" I say smiling and patting his shoulder. I look up at him again then to the food that's cooking.

"Looks delicious and smells delicious as well. Do you need help, though?" I ask concerned. I wanted to help because what he was cooking looked hard but I'm not sure if he'd let me.

"No, it's ok. I got it," he said smiling, patting my head placing a curl behind my ear.

"But I want to help, Harry, come on!" I say grunting, a pout on my face while poking him.

"Ok fine, do you know how to cook rice? I didn't make it, yet," he says looking at the beans making sure they were still good. "Yeah, I know how to cook rice. Where is it?" I say looking around the kitchen not spotting the rice. I turn to Harry confused.

"It's in this cabinet." He bends down opening the cabinet, taking a bowl of rice and handing it to me. "If you need more rice it's in here." He walks back to the stove.

"Ok, thanks." I start getting water and go to the stove. I wait for the water to boil. I see Harry in the corner of my eye surprised and then looking back to the meat. I start pouring the rice inside the pot grabbing the lid off the counter and put it on top of the pot. I sprinkle a little of salt and butter as the rice cooks. I go ask Harry,

"Is there anything else?" I ask smiling proudly.

"Nope I've done everything. Just set the two plates," he says while putting the meat, beans and salad on the plate that I handed to him.

19 mins later.....

Harry--

"It's ready!" I say setting the plates on the table. I turn around and see Mari watching 'Steven Universe'. I snicker,

"You watch little kid shows," I say laughing, trying to catch my breath. Even though she watches the show it makes her cute for some reason. I shake my head and take a sit next to her. I see Mari getting mad.

"Steven Universe is amazing ok?! One! It has amazing music. Two! The art is amazing. Three! The humor is refreshing. Therefore, it's amazing," while Mari was saying these things she looks upset but is grinning at the same time.

"Is that possible? But of how confident she is with that show makes her so adorable!"

"Oh, ok. I see you like it. How about we start eating?" I say with a smile, turning to my food. I look up and see Mari chowing down her food like she never ate before. I roll my eyes and begin eating. I realized I've finished and got up to put my plate in the sink. As I walk out of the kitchen I see Mari grin.

"Hey, when are your mates going to come?" Mari says grinning while moving her eyebrows up and down.

"Tomorrow," I forgot to ask, "Wait! How do you know my mates but not me?" I say confused sitting next to Mari on the couch.

"I searched you up as One Direction. Hey! Can I ring my friends to come tomorrow?" Mari says with a smile, jumping up and down with joy.

"Sure, I don't mind." I put my arm around her while we watch 'Steven universe'.

"So that's Steven and that's Connie...?" I say with confusion.

"Yeah, and that's Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst." As we talked about this show I saw that Mari went to sleep on my chest. I pat her head and carried her in my arms to head to my room. I gently place her on my bed and put the blanket on her. Luckily, for me, I have a king size bed, so I can sleep on the other side. I walk to the bathroom getting my toothbrush to start brushing my teeth. When I finish I headed to my room and got into bed putting the blanket on me.

"Goodnight" I say and went to sleep...