Before we start, put some clothes on right now. There's a sensor in each room that tells when someone's awake. One of the maids will bring you your dinner

You'll find clothes behind the orange door.

Why is he being so sensitive?

He was always sensitive. Its just that you both had some issues.

Big f*ck*ng issues.

I sigh and walked back out.

I walked to the orange door, then open it.

Holy shi- I mean, damn this room looks like a clothes store.

I walked inside, moving in a circle motion admiring the room with a smile.

"Ah". I hold my side. I forgot that I have a fresh wound god. How the hell am I gonna change comfortably?

I sigh and observed the room some more, only turning my head from left to right admiring the place and moved my body when necessary. I'm not that much surprised, I just didn't expect this. I've never been to a mansion before. I don't really know what to expect. I've spent the last five years of my life focussing on school and just my company. And uh...sex.

There are dresses, shorts, pants, skirts, blouse, panties of all kinds.

Put on anything of your choice.

By the way, this use to be my room, well...its still mine, its just that I don't live here anymore.

So why does he have women clothes in here? Was it a practice for him to bring women in here? Does these clothes belongs to any of them?

I think I'll stay in this shirt. I won't even bother to take any of the phones. I'll call Lenoy when I get my phone back. As soon as he comes back, he'll have to bring me my phone. 

I carefully walked back of the room and closed the door. As soon as I reached the other I closed it too. I put the paper back where I took it unfold. I saw some Italian writing but I'm no longer interested.

I was about to pass the yellow door, but stopped. I stretched my hand and slowly turned the knob.

Oh thank god another bathroom. Its huge and beautiful. I wanna lay in that huge hot tub right now. I can't wait for this wound to heal.

I think I should get to Lenoy though. He's probably trying to get to me.

I bet what happened today is already all over the news.

I sigh and closed the door, then shut my eyes. I feel a bit dizzy.

I wanna see how outside of this room look.

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

That must be my dinner. I opened my eyes and walk until I'm at the door. After this I'm gonna rest some more because I think what Eva gave me for the pain is wearing out.