"Oh..." I say, I didnt like seeing papyrus worry.

I look across the table."woah...they look really cool. I can see alot of the details.."I say, walking around the table, looking at them.

"...Huh...some of them are my size hehehe" I giggle cutely, standing next to one

((Aww...poor frisk))

"SOMEDAY, SAM, I'LL HAVE MY OWN ACTION FIGURE OF MYSELF! NYEH HEH HEH HEH! "He stands up proudly, his hands on his hips.

"That would be pretty cool papyrus, and I bet you will get it someday."I look back at him and giggle, smiling at the pose.

"I..I actually really like art....I ..I bet I could maybe m..make you a c..clay one...."

"YOU... YOU'RE RIGHT, SAM, WE COULD! "He smiles brightly "COME WITH ME, I KNOW JUST THE PLACE TO FIND CLAY!"

(Time to meet Undyne. XD )

((Oh geez............man I was picturing the chase scene lol... And kid! Aww I probably would have sat on his head...I could meet him on the way to undynes))

(I forgot about Kid! XD )

you do?...where?...." I smile slightly but im slightly nervous

I wait for him to pick me up or something..

He picks you up, putting you in his pocket, and racing out the door

I poke my head out of the pocket.

"OUT IN WATERFALL. YOU'LL LIKE IT, IT'S GOT PUZZLES!"

W..waterfall?... A..are t..there a..alot o..of p..people (monsters) t..there?" I ask, nervously.. I duck down a little, that way im only just able to see out of the pocket.

"KIND OF, BUT YOU'LL LIKE THEM, DON'T WORRY!"

T..they w..wont h..hurt m..me.........w..will they?" I ask, looking up at you like I did with sans when I asked if we were friends

"NOT AS LONG AS I'M AROUND!"

"Hey, papyrus!"

An unfamiliar voice calls out. They sound like a kid

"phew...good"

I look in the direction of the voice

I gulp...

((Hes just like who you talking to? Or he mistakes me for a small monster because my hood is up Or no other human has been small like me should I put my hood up?)))

Kid walks over 

"Who you talkin' to?"

"UM..." Pap is EXTREMELY nervous, not knowing how to answer. He can't lie that'd be bad, but... The truth is a bit... Awkward.

I gulp.....nervously. I adjust myslf, causing movement.

"Hey... Who's that tiny monster In your pocket?"

"HUH?! O-OH, THIS IS SAM!" He takes you out to show kid.

I gulp.I try to dodge papyrus's hand but I fail...

I was nervous and shy about meeting new people...

I watch as kid leans forward to take a better look at me.

Kid smiles, looking at you

*Hiya, Sam, I'm kid! ...I don't wanna sound rude for asking, but... What kind of monster are you?