Chapter 32

*16 years later*

If I'm honest with you these few years have been quite tough. Surprisingly One Direction are still a band and are going on a new tour starting next month. 

The boys all are in relationships now so I will update you on that. 

Harry and Tasha were the second people to be married after me and Louis. The wedding was amazing, it was on a beach in Hawaii it was beautiful. They have a 16 year old daughter name Louise, a 6 year old son Joe, two year old twins called Nevaeh and Lucy and Tasha is currently pregnant again. 

Liam is going out with Hannah after everything that had happened we resolved it and Eleanor got arrested because of it. Liam proposed to Hannah last night. They also have one child called Lacey who is 5 years old..

Zayn is going out with a girl named Rosa. He got a child from a different relationship he is called Benjy he is 12 years old. He has been going out with Rosa for about 6 months now. He had a divorce with his wife after she had cheated on him several times.

Niall has just bought a house for him and his children. He has two sons, Kaleb and Jay. Kaleb is 14 and Jay is 16. He was engaged and set to marry. But last year his fiancee got in a car accident and she sadly didn't make it. Niall was extremely upset but with the help of his family and friends he got through it. He is now very happy and have started seeing someone new. 

Me and Louis have had our ups and downs over the few years. But we are as happy as can be. Tommy is now 17, Ella-may is 16, Kayden-Jay and Darcy-Marie are 14 and two months ago I gave birth to my daughter Valentina. It's a weird name but me and Louis like it and we can also call her Val or Tina for short. 

*

*Present Day*

"Mum? Dad?" Tommy called.

"Yes Tommy" I smiled.

"I need to tell you guys something but first I need you and dad sitting down" he smiled.

We sat down on the sofa then looked at Tommy, it best be something good. 

"So, I got a few things to tell you, 1. You have to go to the school because I got caught with alcohol and drugs in my system and in my bag. 2. I'm failing Science and Maths and 3. I got my girlfriend pregnant. MERRY CHRISTMAS" He screamed.

"THOMAS LUCAS TOMLINSON! YOU ARE GROUNDED!" I shouted with rage. 

"But mum I-"

"How could you be so stupid!" I spat.

"I'm failing maths and science and you call me stupid thanks mum" he laughed.

"Tommy! Who did you get pregnant?! I think we best go talk to her parents. Don't you Lou?"

"I agree love. Now Tommy who is your girlfriend that you got pregnant?" Louis said.

"Louise"

"Right Louise who?"

"Louise Styles"

"WHAT!?" me and Louis said in unison. Our son is in big trouble and only he can solve it.