Chapter 15

*A couple of weeks later"

*Louis' P.O.V*

"Courtney, babe, you need to get out of bed. The only time you get out is to have a bath, go to the toilet, brush teeth or get food. Come for a walk with me babe. We can go to the park" I spoke.

"No thank you, I want to stay here. I don't feel well enough sorry" she replied.

"Come on babe, you need to get out"

"I said No! Got it!!" She shouted.

"ALL I'VE DONE IS TRY AND HELP YOU, JUST REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS FUCKING GRIEVING!" I shouted back and went for a walk out side. I lent against a wall near the park. I slid down there. I broke down crying. 

After I calmed down I went home and sat in the living room on my own in the dark. I logged on to the laptop and went on twitter.

 A fan posted a newspaper article.

"Boy band member Louis Tomlinson, has finally broken down, we knew it wouldn't have been long before that happened. Sometimes you need to let it out to get better. Louis Tomlinson and his new wife Courtney Tomlinson has recently lost a baby. We are sorry for your loss"

I can't stand to read no more. I threw the laptop across the room, flipped the sofas upside down, kicked the table across the room and smashed the t.v. 

"Why me, why do I have the bad luck" I cried.

"Lou, I'm sorry" Courtney cried walking over to me.

I got up and hugged her. "This isn't your fault babe. It's part of life. I'm just the unlucky one. I don't want you hurting anymore. I know it is hard but we will get through this and when the time is right we will have another baby. I love you" 

"It's not you who is unlucky it's me. I had an alcoholic mum, a dad who occasionally does drugs, siblings who don't really like me, I lost a child and you probably hate me now. Because of me you had to take time away from fans, and your career because of the pregnancy. It was a waste though wasn't it. What did we get from it? Aye? A baby who is gone"

"Courtney, stop speaking like that. I love you and you know that. My career is messed up at the moment. Yeah I don't know where we stand at the moment career wise that is. But that is not your fault. It's mine. Our baby, is up there in heaven now and he is being looked after by very important people. He may be gone but he'll never be forgotten"

"I hate my life" she cried.

I couldn't stand being there so I walked out. Not in anger but in sadness. I drove over to Harry's house and asked if I could stay with him for a while. 

Me and Courtney can have our own space now. Just until things calm down a bit and it will be sorted hopefully.

I'm pregnant - One Direction fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें