Chapter 30

*Niall's P.O.V*

*2 weeks later*

We were all sitting in Courtney's living room waiting for a phone call off Harry. We hope Tasha and the baby are going to be fine.

If anything happened then I think we'd all be devastated. Two weeks ago you wouldn't think that they would be in the position they are in today. You'd think that they would be a happy family. I'm not saying they're not but it don't look good.

*Flashback! A day ago*

We were all sitting in Courtney's house having a meal to celebrate Courtney and Louis having a new addition to their family. About half way through the meal Tasha started getting pains in her stomach, we all got excited when we heard a splash beneath her, until we realized it wasn't water. It was blood. 

A week before she was due. And this happened.

"Harry call an ambulance" I shouted as he was nearest the phone. He rang them and they arrived a few minutes later.

Harry and Tasha were in hysterics. They were breaking their hearts which is understandable.

*Flash back over*

We haven't heard from Harry or Tasha since then and we are really worried. 

An hour later the phone rang. I jumped to grab it and answered it. It was Harry.

I walked out of the room to talk to him.

"I understand, it's going to be okay, we'll get through this" I spoke. 

"Right, okay, speak later then" I hung up the phone, tears slowly started to spill out of my eyes. 

I walked back into the room.

"It's not good news guys, Tasha gave birth to her baby girl but she didn't make it. The baby have died" I announced. I was now in tears. Everyone else broke down crying. 

The rest of the night was full of tears and it was really depressing. But what do you expect? A baby has just died.