Chapter 20

*Courtney's P.O.V*

I got Tasha's McDonald's and a couple of movies and drinks then drove to her house. Once I got there I took Tommy out of his seat, grabbed my bag and the food then walked towards the door. I knocked it several times until I got a response. 

She opened the door and grabbed the food off me. I locked my car then walked into her house. 

"Tash? Where are you?" I shouted. 

"In the kitchen" she replied.

"Right we can either watch films or we can go out clubbing? My mum said she'll have Tommy for me"

"Let's go clubbing" she replied. 

"Okay, get something on. We are going to drop Tommy off, go into town buy a new dress and heels, my treat, then go home and get ready!" I smiled.

She nodded then got changed into leggings and a top. I got Tommy into the car then I drove me, Tasha and my son to my mothers house. I went in and said my goodbyes and then got back in the car. I drove us to the town to buy clothes etc then drove us back home.

**

"Tash you ready?" I asked.

"Yep, ooh you look nice" she laughed.

"Thank You, you do too" I smiled.

I curled my hair. I was wearing a blue strapless dress with silver sequins on the top half, silver heels, silver jewellery and I had a silver bag. I had a little bit of eye shadow, black eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss and white nails with silver spikes coming off them. 

Tasha had a red strapless dress, black heels, black jewellery and straight hair. She did her make up so she had smokey eyes, mascara and red lipstick. Her nails were pink with black and gold lines across it. 

We got everything we needed then we caught a taxi into the town to go clubbing.

***

6 hours later and a load of drinks me and Tasha were off our heads. We were dancing in the DJ booth, on poles and on the bars. 

"Excuse me, mat I ave another drink" I slurred.

"I think you may have had enough love"

"Please, double vodka please" I smiled.

He sighed but made it anyway. He handed me the drink and I downed it. I went to the dance floor and carried on dancing. Me and Tasha left the club at 3am. 

We were walking through the streets whilst screaming out song lyrics.

"Tash a poley" I laughed. 

"What?" she giggled then walked into a pole.

"a pole" she spoke then started laughing. We got to my house then I opened the door. 

"LOUIS" I screamed through the house.

"Courtney where have you been!" Louis spoke storming into the hallway with the boys.

"Louis, my darling Louis, don't be mad at me Louis" I sang at the top of my voice before bursting out with laughter.

"Courtney  are you drunk? Where's Tommy?" he spoke.

"With my mum, come on through Tasha drinks through here" I smiled.

"Okay" she simply said.

We started drinking the alcohol then put on some music. We were dancing on the chairs and units and tables until Louis came in and turned off the music.

"What doing?" I slurred.

"Us boys are trying to watch T.V"

"we drinking"

"babe you're obviously drunk now get down and go to bed" 

"Okay" I replied. I jumped down and then me and Tasha ran out the front door around the whole garden with the boys chasing us. We fell over plenty of times, we can't even run in a straight line. 

I ran straight towards the pool with Louis and Harry chasing after me, just as they were about to grab me I ducked and they fell into the pool.

I ran round to the front garden to see Tasha asleep on the grass. I looked to my right to see Liam, Niall and Zayn running after me I ran towards the pool again and pushed Niall and Liam in. Zayn stood there laughing until I got the hose pipe and squirted him with water. I ran into the house and locked the door.

I eventually unlocked the door where I was met with 5 freezing and soaking boys. I let them in and let them get changed. 

Harry carried Tasha in from outside and laid her on the sofa. The boys slept as well.