Chapter 18

*6 months later*

*Courtney's P.O.V*

Tomorrow is Tommy's birthday, he is going to be 1. Although we missed the first 6 months of his life we have made it up to him. We have to go to court next week to see if she is seen as guilty or non guilty. They said they might just send her to a hospital for mental illness, if she don't get arrested. 

My family, Louis' family, the boys, my friends, Louis' friends, management etc are all coming over to celebrate Tommy's birthday. 

*

The next morning I was woken up by the alarm going off at 8:30.

"Babe, why is the alarm so loud? Turn it off" Louis moaned.

"Sorry babe, I set it so I could get up and start cleaning and decorating the house for Tommy" I replied.

"IT'S TOMMY'S BIRTHDAY!!" Louis screamed jumping out of bed and running into Tommy's room. 

I got out of bed and walked to his room but Louis said I wasn't allowed in. It was a surprise, so I brushed my teeth, had a wash, brushed my hair, got changed then went to see what Louis was doing with Tommy.

"Can I come in now Lou?" I asked. 

"Wait two seconds, Tommy you ready?" I heard Louis say to Tommy who just giggled.

He opened the door and I saw the cutest thing ever. Louis' and Tommy were both dressed in the same thing. They had beige chino's on, white trainers, white top, red jacket, and a grey beanie on. I was surprised that Tommy kept the hat and trainers on, he usually pulls them off. 

"I have to take a picture of this" I smiled running to my room to get my phone. I came back and took several photos of them, then we took photos of us as a family. Then just Tommy, then me and Tommy. 

Louis put Tommy on the floor so we could take a picture of me and him. We took a couple then just as we were about to take another Tommy stood up and looked as if he was going to walk. I quickly turned my camera to record then Tommy took his first step. 

He walked a couple of steps then fell down. I stopped recording and picked him up. 

"Well done Tommy" I smiled kissing his head. 

We put Tommy in his play area then shut the gate so we could decorate. We decorated and cooked everything by 12:30pm. People were coming over at 1pm. 

The first people to turn up was the boys. They ran straight for Tommy and gave him presents. Tommy just sat there smiling. 

"Awh look at his smile" Niall spoke. Me and Louis walked over to them. All I could do was smile, I've never been so happy in my entire life.

*

Everyone was over our house celebrating Tommy's birthday. Louis brought out the cake whilst I held Tommy.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tommy, happy birthday to you" Everyone sang. We blew the candles out for him as he tried grabbing them. 

Everyone was just leaving the house as the party had finished. We cleaned up whilst Natasha and Harry looked after Tommy. Liam had fallen asleep on the sofa with Hannah, and Zayn was cuddling with Emily and Niall was outside with Jasmine. 

We finished cleaning then took Tommy to bed. We all went to bed shortly after. The boys and my friends were all staying over as it was getting late. What a perfect ending to a perfect night.

*Natasha's P.O.V*

"Tasha I know somewhere we can go if you want to be alone?" Harry spoke playing with my hair. 

"Sure, don't you think we should tell Courtney and Louis though so they don't worry?" I asked.

"No, we'll leave a note don't worry" he replied smiling. 

I grabbed my stuff then wrote them a note. We unlocked the door then left the house. 

We walked down the street in the freezing weather. We walked in silence holding hands until Harry suddenly stopped walking. 

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"It's nothing, but uh we're here" he smiled taking me down an ally way. He made sure no one was looking then kissed me. I kissed back then pulled away.

"Well, where are we going?" I asked. He smiled and pushed a door open to reveal what looked like a little house, it had a kitchen, living room, toilet and in the bedroom there was candles, flower petals on top of a double bed in a shape of a heart, a closet and the normal  stuff in a bedroom. 

"I wanted to show you this place, I've only showed you because I love you" Harry smiled.

"Harry, this is beautiful, I love you too" I replied smiling with happiness. We laid on his bed talking about stuff, like his career, Courtney and Louis, Zayn and Emily, Niall and Jasmine, Tommy, my family, his family, Liam and Hannah and just about each other. 

"How many tattoos do you have Tash?" Harry asked tracing his fingers over my tattoo on my shoulder.

"I have 4 at the moment I want more though, not sure how many I want all together. Me and Courtney are going next week to get some, Courtney is getting Tommy and a L tattooed on her. I told her that she shouldn't have Louis' full name tattooed on her in case they split up again because it would be a constant reminder of the bad times and I don't want her to be reminded of it to be honest. Like they got Court next week to see if that nurse goes down for kidnapping a newborn baby. So I wanted to take Courtney out to get her mind off things, ya know? See I don't believe that you should have a persons name tattooed on you if you aren't seriously in love, but I make an exception if it is your child, a family member or in memory of someone" I replied.

"Has anyone ever told you that you talk to much?" Harry spoke softly kissing down my neck before leaning in and kissing me, I kissed him back then what happened from there was mine and Harry's business.