Chapter 29

*Louis' P.O.V*

*Birth*

I could see that Courtney was in pain but she wouldn't push because she thought that our baby would be kidnapped by the nurse. 

"Courtney you are nearly ready to push this baby out I will be back in in about 10 minutes to check okay?" the nurse said.

"Sure thanks" she spoke.

As soon as the nurse walked out I thought it would be the best time to talk to Courtney about the baby and the nurse.

"Babe, you know she is different, this nurse is not going to kidnap our child. I promise!" I smiled.

"You don't know that!" She cried. 

All I could do was sigh. It wasn't meant to come out but it did. I could hear the boys and Tasha out side in the waiting area which made me look towards the door. I wanted to go out there and tell them that Courtney is being a paranoid pain in the butt. But I knew that, that probably wasn't the best idea.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that our son is back but now Courtney is paranoid over ever little thing.

**

The nurse was sitting down by Courtney's private area getting ready to grab the baby. If she didn't then our baby would be on the floor. Well I wouldn't let that happen obviously. I'm a great dad right?

"COURTNEY PUSH!" The nurse shouted.

"I'M FUCKING TRYING!" She screamed squeezing my hand whilst pushing. 

"LOUIS I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU GOT ME IN THIS MESS!! WHY DID YOU HAD TO CUM UP ME!?" she exclaimed causing me to laugh.

The nurse started laughing as well. "Courtney push" She replied laughing.

She pushed again. The baby was born, and she started crying.

"Louis, I changed my mind, i'm glad you did cum up me other wise we wouldn't have our daughter" Courtney cried.

I was so proud. I had tears in my eyes. I kissed Courtney then walked over to the nurse.

"Dad would you like to cut the cord?" She asked.

I nodded then grabbed the scissors. I cut the cord then they went to clean up the baby and make sure she was okay. 

The nurse brought her back over and handed her to me. They cleaned Courtney up whilst I held her.

"You're my beautiful daughter, I won't let anyone hurt you sweetie. You are beautiful just like your mother" I cried. 

This is a moment to remember.