Chapter 19

*Natasha's P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning in a unfamiliar bed. I then remembered what happened last night, I couldn't help but smile at what happened. I rolled over and Harry wasn't here. I got up out of bed, and got changed. 

I put my shoes on and my jacket then grabbed my bag. I walked out towards the kitchen when I heard a noise. I walked closer towards the wall near the door and heard two people talking.

"Listen, Christine. I don't like you in that way, no one even knows that we know each other. And they are not going to find out" 

"Harry, you weren't saying that the other month was you. When you came round to mine after arguing with Louis over something stupid. Come on Harry you can't tell me that you are not jealous of Louis and Courtney's relationship and family. You hate Tommy and you know it. I know you hate Courtney for stealing your best friend away from you. Just have sex with me Harry you can take you anger out on me" She replied. 

I nearly threw up in my mouth. She is so desperate. I just hope to god Harry don't hate Tommy or Courtney and I swear to god if he sleeps with her I'm out of here.

"Listen love, I don't hate Tommy, I may have wished that they could've waited and we could have all gone drinking or something but it's too late now"

"What about Courtney? Do you hate her" Christine spoke.

"I don't hate Courtney Christine! I love Courtney like a sister. Yes she can be a dick sometimes but who ain't?"

"Harry just sleep with me" 

"NO CHRISTINE!"

"Harry ple-" she spoke. It went silent so I peaked around the corner to see them kissing. That is it. 

I walked into the bedroom, wrote Harry a note then quietly walked to the bathroom where I jumped out of the window. 

***

I walked home and had a shower. Why are boys such dick heads? They always mess with your feelings and leave you to deal with the consequences.

I laid in bed watching sad love films whilst eating crisps, chocolate and drinking coke. I fell asleep shortly after.

***

*Harry's P.O.V*

I can't believe I did that! I didn't sleep with her if that was what you were thinking. I just fooled about with her. I can't believe I did it though, Tasha is in the room next door and now I feel so guilty. 

I told Christine that she is never to come near me again though. So I guess that is a good  thing she won't tell Tasha now. 

I pulled up my trousers then went into the bedroom. 

"Tash-" I began but noticed she weren't here. There was a note on the bed so I picked it up and began to read it. 

'Harry, I thought you were different from all the other boys out there but you're not. You are exactly the same. I don't want you speaking to me ever again. I saw you kissing Christine and I ain't going to be talking to her either you are both horrible worthless bastards. I actually thought that I was going to be happy with you but I was wrong. I can't believe I let my self fall for you. I knew this would happen. Anyway, once a cheater always a cheater right? Well that's what you are a CHEATER!!. Bye Harry. -Tash'

I am a idiot! A complete and utter idiot. She's right I am a cheater and I am a worthless bastard. And now I've lost her, for good. 

She might be at Courtney's house so I'll go there. 

I arrived at Courtney's house to see if Tasha was here.  I walked up to the door and started knocking it. Within a few minutes Courtney opened the door with Tommy in her arms. 

*

*Courtney's P.O.V*

I opened the door to see a tired looking Harry.

"Hey Court"

"Hey Harry, come in" I replied smiling.

"Is Tasha here?" 

"No why? what's happened?"

"Court, Tasha's on the phone" Louis said bringing the phone to me. 

"Oh hey Harry, come through" Louis spoke.

**

"He did what?! I'm gonna kill him"

"Yeah he is here now, he was looking for you"

"Stop crying Tash, please"

"Right, I'm going to come to see you now"

"I'm bringing Tommy okay?"

"Right, okay then, just stay calm. I'm going to pick up MC Donald's for you okay?"

"Me and Tommy will be there soon, alright, alright then bye, bye now"

I hung up the phone then walked upstairs. I got into warmer clothes then got Tommy changed into clean warm clothes. I put our coats on and shoes on us both then grabbed my bag. 

I walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen where Harry and Louis were talking. 

"Court, where you going?" Louis asked.

"I'm going out, I need to see a friend who is currently heartbroken by some bastard" I spat looking at Harry.

"Oi, babe, don't call him that. He's not a bastard he is just a confused lad"

"Well, my best friend is heart broken cause your friend here cheated on her with Christine! Oh yeah apparently Christine and Harry have known each other for a long time" I replied. 

"Court, love, I knew about the Harry and Christine thing. Like that they knew each other already. I didn't want to tell you but I am now. She is a horrible girl who pressured Harry into doing stuff with her"

"Well at the end of the day, he could've stopped it from happening!" I shouted. I put Tommy in the other room whilst I spoke to them. 

"Right, fuck this. I got pissed off earlier on because you are taking my best mate away from me. You stole him of us boys. He could've had years free to go clubbing, drinking, kissing people, messing about with them. Touring, meeting fans etc. But now he is stuck with a child and you. Don't get me wrong, I love Tommy and I love you too. But you need to let him have space! I think of you as a sister. I never used to but I do now!" Harry spoke.

"OI! Don't bring my child into this! He can go do what he want's I don't give a shit Harry! I used to love you too until you broke my best mates heart"

"Wait, do you mean you too love each other in a boyfriend and girlfriend way?" Louis asked.

"No Lou, you dick. As a brother and sister way" Harry spoke.

"Okay" Louis replied. 

"You two can do what you want, I'm not talking to any of you" I spoke.

I picked up Tommy and took him to my car. I strapped him in his traveling seat then got in the drivers seat. I strapped my self in then drove to MC Donald's.