Chapter 3

[A/N] Well that was my first two chapters. Comment and tell me what you think :) ♥.x

__________________________________________________________________

*Courtney's P.O.V* 

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up on my bed and it was dark. I hate the dark especially when the window is open. I don't mind sleeping in the dark but not when the big window is open. Last time I was here someone tried breaking in so we added extra locks onto the windows and doors. 

I got up out of bed got changed into a top and shorts then went to get a drink. Liam, Harry and Niall were sitting on the sofa watching t.v. I quietly got a drink from the fridge then went back up stairs. I can only drink water in the nights, but I can't go to bed unless I have a cup of tea. It's weird I know. 

As I was walking into my room, I heard weird noises coming from the room next door. I thought the worst because Louis and Zayn weren't down stairs, I opened the door quietly to see Louis and a girl doing their business. I shut the door quickly which made a bang then ran into bed. 

I heard Louis come out of his room. He went downstairs and started talking to the boys. I snuck out of my room and crawled by the stairs.

"Did any of you boys come into my room a minute ago?" Louis asked.

There was a chorus of no's coming from the boys.

"Maybe it was Zayn? I'll go ask him"

"He's not here Lou he went out with Perrie remember"

"Then who is i- Shit! Cookie!!" Louis exclaimed. I cringed at the nickname he called me. He knows I hate it, it annoys me. I heard the boys gasp at him then someone started walking up the stairs. I crawled back into my room and got into bed. I pretended to be asleep so they didn't have to talk to me. 

Someone knocked my door a few seconds later. The person walked in and sat on my bed. 

"I know you're awake love" Louis spoke. 

I sat up in the bed and pulled my blanket over my shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend Lou?" I said.

"It wasn't important at the time and you wouldn't have came here if I told you" he replied.

"How do you know? You never asked or told me anything?" I spat.

"I knew you would be like this that's why I never told you about her. She is a kind lovely girl like you"

"So why didn't you tell me then?" I asked.

"Because, because I knew that you wouldn't be happy and you would be jealous!" Louis spat.

"I'm not jealous Lou! I'm just shocked and hurt that you didn't tell me" I shouted. 

"I don't want an argument with you Courtney because this is pathetic so if you are gonna start then I'll speak to you tomorrow I'm staying in my room for the night you can stay in here too!" he shouted back.

"Fine" I simply said.

"Fine!" he replied storming out.

I heard him slam his door then heard him slagging me off to his girlfriend, it upset me a lot and I ended up crying.

I chucked on my uggs and put on a jacket then grabbed my phone, purse and Louis' key from the draw.

I opened my window climbed onto the roof walked across it before jumping off onto the floor. I ran through the garden out of the gate and walked up to the shops. 

**

I am currently sat in a cafe drinking a cup of hot chocolate and eating a piece of toast. I dipped a piece of toast into the hot chocolate before eating it. 

"That looks horrible love?" some boy spoke. 

"It's not though it's actually very nice wanna try?" I smiled.

"sure" he simply said.

I dipped the toast in my drink then handed it to him. 

"That is actually really good, my god that is amazing, it's like really good sex" he laughed.

I laughed before looking down at the table. 

"I'm Cole" he smiled.

"I'm Courtney" I replied.

"Nice to meet you so why would a beautiful girl like you be out here so late on your own?"

"You're good looking" I smiled "Oh and I had an argument with my best friend, he is a prick"

"He? Oh what did he do? Let me guess secret life? famous? not really your best friend? don't like your boyfriend? he got a girlfriend you don't like?" Cole laughed.

"Actually he got a girlfriend but didn't tell me about her and I ended up walking in on them doing their business" I spoke.

"Ooh snap! Right let me take you home and I will come visit you tomorrow? maybe we could hang out?" 

"Sure, I'd like that" I smiled. We got up from our seats then walked home.

*

"Here's my number text me later I'll reply" Cole spoke.

"I need to sneak up to my room now so I'll text you later you'll know if it's me or not"

"Do you need help? Like I can help you sneak up?"

"Sure let's go" I smiled.

I unlocked the door and we crawled in. The boys were still on the sofa watching the TV Harry and Niall were still awake and laughing along to it.

We crawled up the stairs then into my room. 

"Thank You!" I smiled getting up off the floor and sitting on my bed.

"No problem I here for you every second of the day from now on" Cole smiled.

"You've been a better friend than my best friend and my family" I softly said.

"I'm always here for you now though Court. Wait. How am I meant to get out?" 

"Uh the window maybe? I don't know. We can't go the front or back way either"

"Is it okay if I stay here then? I'll stay on the floor and I will go home at 5am if I have to?" Cole asked.

I wasn't sure what to say to that. I've only known him for about 2-3 hours but if he can't get out then I guess he'll have to. I best be polite.

"Sure you can, you can share a bed if you like, but no funny business okay?" I sternly said. 

"Yeah sure, thank you" he replied. We got into bed and we slowly fell asleep. 

I would never usually go to bed with someone i've only just met.