38 ; one day ; 1-10

38 ; one day ; 1-10

February 27th, 9.17 am

Tsubaki,

You must have a good reason why you left. Please come back. Your subclass- and I- miss you.

Please.

Mao, I'm sure you'll have worked out why I left by now. Reading this hurts my heart so badly, so when I come back, you gotta tape it back up together for me, ya know?

One day, neko-chan. One day, we'll meet again. -Tsubaki

February 28th, 7.37pm

Tsubaki,

I cried today- for hours. You told me that you would never make me cry again. But you did.

Words can't express how sorry I am. I regret leaving, but what's done is done. Please don't cry, neko-chan. You look ugly doing that. 

Baby, I've left you some tissues in this envelope- I just don't know if you'll ever read this. 

February 29th, 10.18pm

It's my birthday tomorrow. Once upon a time, you told me you would be there every year for my birthday.

Liar.

Little did you know, Mao, I was there. Just... not somewhere visible to you. I don't break promises that mean so much to me. 

February 29th, 4.28pm

Tsubaki,

It's my birthday today. I got bullied again, by the girl who loved you too. You never told me what happened between you two.

Which one LOL. What can I say, I'm a ladies man. But if you mean her, she can't hold a candle to you. One day, when we meet again, I'll tell you everything.

March 6th, 1.48am

Tsubaki,

It was my birthday a week ago. Belkia and Shamrock gave me a surprise party. It would have been fun, I guess. But you weren't there.

I know, Mao. Actually, it was Otogiri's idea, except she said it was too troublesome for her to do it, so she got Belkia and Sham. How did I know? Because I'm a stalker. 

But Mao, I know deep inside you enjoyed it. Besides, I was there. Not at the party, but I was there.

March 6th, 2.78pm

Tsubaki,

Remember that time when you showed up during class, just to deliver my lunch? I still reminisce it all the time. You gained many fangirls, then.

Please just come back to deliver my lunch again. Just once more.

Oh my neko-chan, did you like my cooking that much? Well, you're no longer in school now, but I'll deliver your lunch at university. I'll make a huuuuuuuge 3 course meal, and I'll eat it with you. One day, Mao. Just not today.

March 8th, 12.48am

Tsubaki,

God, I hate you so much. Everything reminds me of you. Even when Licht plays the piano. Remember the music playlist we created together? Yeah, its still here. Come back and listen to music with me. I promise that I won't whine about the Beatles.

We will, I promise. Don't worry, your complaints are too cute. Actually, I mostly play the Beatles just to hear your adorable voice whine to me while we cuddle and kiss. Let us listen to classical music instead HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

March 11th, 12.50am

Tsubaki,

It's been three days since I last wrote to you. It has also been three days since I last dreamed about you.

Am I slowly forgetting you?

Oh, Mao... I'm selfish, little neko. I don't want you to forget about me... even though that was one of the reasons why I left you in the first place. 

Little neko, you'll find me. One day, just not today