Ej's Evil Twin

Sophia's POV
I woke up in a confined space tied to a chair and a small light was shining. Was I in an attic? "Where the fuck am I?!" I shouted as Jack walked out, "Well Princess, you're in our house." He said smirking as I snarled. More than his gang walked out.

I was fucking scared.

"WHY AM I HERE?!" I was honestly gonna cry, so I did. "Because, you're our toy now." Jack said before making a big mistake of untying me. "Now get undressed Princess." The oldest said, I pulled out my sword.

"Make me." I said before cutting their heads off. "I see you're armed. So am I." Jack said pulling out a gun. I pulled out my gun and shot him as he collapsed. I walked out with my weapons away unharmed. I saw all the pastas run up to me, well Toby. "W-who took you? Are y-you okay?" He said before hugging me, "Toby I'm fine, the guys aren't though." I took him by the wrist and showed them I'd killed the men.

"So who were they?" Slenderman asked, "I'll explain at the mansion." I snapped and we were all at the mansion. Everyone sat down and were staring at me.

"So when I was five I was walking down the sidewalk because I had gotten back from my friends house! So the exact same five guys came up to me and raped me. Well I saw them when Iw as walking and they tried doing things to me so they knocked me out and put me in their attic tied to a chair, they said I was their toy but I was like bitch please!!! So Jack he was one of them, he untied me and the gang leader said for me to strip for them but I said make me and I took out my sword and sliced their heads off and Jack took out a gun and so did I, I shot him before he could shoot me!!! And that's when you guys came in!!!" I said out of breath.

I mumbled to myself, "And that's why I don't like guys." And I then turned my head.

I heard something and I immediately brought out my dagger. I looked through the window and saw Jack. I walked out and saw there were five more guys so I went back inside.

"OH HELL NO" I said falling over myself and I then barricaded every single door and window. "FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT!!!" I said as I went to go hide in a pantry that was just my size, "Help me please." I said before closing the door. Toby came over and opened the door, "We'll go out there with you Soph." He said as he helped me out the cabinet.

"Okay." I said as I un barricaded everything, I walked outside with all the pastas behind me. Jack brought out five more people than we had.

"I'm screwed." I said as Jack came up to me, "Go with me now Princess." He said trying to grab my arm. "OH HELL NO!!! Do you honestly think I'm gonna go with you after you did that little scene where you tried to sex traffic me?! YOU OUT YO GODDAMN MIND!!!" I said with sass as I did a sassy hair flip and put my hand on my hip.

This bitch smacked me.

"THIS BITCH!!!" I said before punching him in the nose with my knuckle, I popped him right in the nose. "YOU JUST GOT POPPED IN THE NOSE BY A GIRL!!" I heard one of his friends say.

This bitch punched me in the gut.

I held my gut and fell down, I felt him pull me by the hair.

He gone and fucked up big time.

"HOE DONT TOUCH MY HAIR!!!" I smacked his hand and took out my special dagger. The pastas were fighting the other and he pushed me against a tree and fucking forced himself on me!!! He pinned my wrist to the trees so my hands couldn't really do anything and he started making out with me.

I turned my head away and he tried taking my shirt off, "C'mon Princess, just take off your shirt." He said still trying to take off my goddamn shirt.